Kanye at his best (worst?) lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
He's a fucking prick...

That was one of the most classless things I've ever seen on television between two artists.....

I hope he doesn't sell another record in his life....

We here all know he's a piece of shit.....but to do that to someone who's received their first award....Unbelievable.

I've always had respect for Beyonce, and what she did for Taylor made me respect her that much more.

Taylor Swift is actually a very popular artist, good to see that a country singer isn't shunned out of the predominately pop/rap award show.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I've always known he was a piece of shit...although he is talented...But he doesn't deserve the fame he has.....

But the industry needs pieces of shit like him, otherwise they would've gotten rid of him a long time ago..

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Kanye is an arrogant dumb ass with about as much class as a dirty piece of toilet paper. If I was one of Taylor Swifts bodyguards, I would have knocked him the fuck out. He is a punk, always has been a punk and I believe I would tell him so if I ever met him. Bitch made nigga!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Beyonce did come thru with a nice save though.

Only thing that can save Ye is a sick as album. No idea if he can deliver that though. Esp after this Blue Print 3 stuff.

Who knows though.

Some of these people are smarter than you think. How much noise would the VMA would have made with out someone acting a complete ass? In a way, I think all of entertainment loves this kind of shit because it just generates buzz for their cause. Fans hate Ye but I think MTV loves him because he is such a magnet.

Did any of you guys know who Taylor Swift was before this shit went down? I know I didn't.

And there you go.

Even more free press.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Beyonce did come thru with a nice save though.

Only thing that can save Ye is a sick as album. No idea if he can deliver that though. Esp after this Blue Print 3 stuff.

Who knows though.

Some of these people are smarter than you think. How much noise would the VMA would have made with out someone acting a complete ass? In a way, I think all of entertainment loves this kind of shit because it just generates buzz for their cause. Fans hate Ye but I think MTV loves him because he is such a magnet.

Did any of you guys know who Taylor Swift was before this shit went down? I know I didn't.

And there you go.

Even more free press.

True stuff. But I haven't liked Kanye for a while now. Not just musically either. He's a dick and he's been that way since he blew up with Rocafella. I can't stand fake as niggaz like that bitch. LOL! Let me calm down. Anyway, his last album is garbage and Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 is horrible. WTF is going on around this mu-fucka? LMAO!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Mother F@#kn Lyrical Wordsmith.

kanyegayfish.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I knew who taylor swift was...

The more I think about it, the more I think it was staged.....

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
I think it's another contrived marketing bullsh*t, either by MTV or Kanye. It's all smoke and mirrors in a plastic world of entertainment...! BORING

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i hold the mic like grudge!! I can see him pulling that shit on a timid young woman.. it might be staged and it might not.. but regardless it wasnt very smart on either part. he has lost alot fans over this. i was reading another post about this and people are really boycotting his shit. is that motherfucker smoking crack?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This guy is a fuckin asshole! First of all, how come he was let on stage? Where was security? I know he's supposed to be a super megastar, but how come he's able to just walk out there during someone's acceptance speech?

And to just interrupt and take the mic from her is just terrible. How would he like it if someone did that to him? He'd freak out and go on a life long rant about it.

I think what the industry needs to do is completely shut him out from any future awards. I don't care how many records he sells or how popular he is, he should be banned and not even nominated.

P.S. Too bad KRS didn't get on stage and throw him off like he did with that fat guy from PM Dawn, back in the day...

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
First of all, how come he was let on stage? Where was security? I know he's supposed to be a super megastar, but how come he's able to just walk out there during someone's acceptance speech?
It looked like some staged WWE type shit where they walk out while another wrestler is talking shit and another one rips the mic from his hand and starts talking shit...it just seemed staged. Cats worshipped Old Dirty for doing this back in the day...lol Kanye is always gonna be an asshole but he says shit that people are afraid to say...(Katrina) lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
This guy is a fuckin asshole! First of all, how come he was let on stage? Where was security? I know he's supposed to be a super megastar, but how come he's able to just walk out there during someone's acceptance speech?

And to just interrupt and take the mic from her is just terrible. How would he like it if someone did that to him? He'd freak out and go on a life long rant about it.

I think what the industry needs to do is completely shut him out from any future awards. I don't care how many records he sells or how popular he is, he should be banned and not even nominated.

P.S. Too bad KRS didn't get on stage and throw him off like he did with that fat guy from PM Dawn, back in the day...

Cosign all of that, I wa thinking jusat this morning that he ought to be locked of any future awards because he doesnt know how to act at them.
KRS beating his ass would be so awesome I dont know what I would do.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
they aint gonna ban or boycott shit! I think cats should just sit back and enjoy the entertainment. Why ban Kanye from future awards...he adds shock value...more entertainment...hell thats why we watch it because WE know someone is gonna do some extra-stupid shit to get attention. We know this ahead of time...thats why OUR stupid ass tune in for shit like this...lol

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Well he made CNN front page and they basically are saying his stunt wasn't planned and that it overshadowed the entire event so he might have just hung himself.

His blog is down....

I think he knows he fuct up.