Just got out of a mixing session with Diddy!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
hes not an engineer, why would he mix his own shit??
got em

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Dope man.. When u give him the mix u should be like "Take dat, Take dat, Take dat." lol

HAHAHAHAHHA......we were saying that all day lol

And to djrekonize, the album is suprizingly good from what I've heard...Not nearly as "diddy pop" as you might think. Lots of samples, hard shit. Sounds like he's on his new york shit for this one. I havent heard the entire album yet tho. I think I'll be with him for the next few days so who knows, maybe ill have the chance to hear more

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
props.

so u done a beat for diddy's new album?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Thats it I'm quittin my day job, goin back to school for audio engineering and gettin me a gig in a dope studio! Naw really very large props man!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats homie. thats a good look. keep grindin

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
StressWon said:
ahhh shit,,,hey Swiv, when ya gonna get ya shiney jumper,,,"eh uh, eh uh",,hah,,,naw man,,we proud of ya,,,keep us posted,,1

ahhahahwahha... yeah man make sure you get me one too... I need a 3XL

mikemat

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is great news to me since I'm going to Full Sail next semester for a Recording Arts degree as well! If anyone is interested in college for the entertainment industry this is the place to be, with graduates from it working on all the grammy winning albums for over a decade including people such as Outkast.

Swivel I'd love to talk to you on aim sometime about the campus and your experience so hit me up at mikemathews19 when you get the chance