Just got out of a mixing session with Diddy!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Wattup everyone. Today was a pretty crazy day at the studio. We were mixing a song off the upcoming P Diddy album...Diddy is definately a character, but seemed like a cool dude...Anyways, working with one of the most famous celebrities in the world was pretty exciting for me, so I thought I would share!! Another day with Diddy tomorrow! PEACE ILLFAM!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats! That's a huge credit you can add to your portfolio for sure. Just don't tell him about IllMuzik, he might come here and steal all our beats! LOL.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Not to be cliche' but "That's a good look", keep grinding like I said you are in the drivers seat to do big things mane, the more titans you collide with and cross paths in the industry and actually doing something for them and they see your face , only good can become of it Swiv.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Fade said:
Congrats! That's a huge credit you can add to your portfolio for sure. Just don't tell him about IllMuzik, he might come here and steal all our beats! LOL.
LOL true dat, Ima a bigger fan of Swivel actually... But your right huge credit on the portfolio.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Make the most of it. Working with Diddy can only help you if you take advantage of the opportunity. Congrats!

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn Swivel handle your business Bro'! Good to see that tha move is workin' out for you.
Being able to work with the big dawgs so early can only help you in the long run. If you keep it up; pretty soon we'll be callin' you a seasoned vet! LOL! 'Nuff props!!
ONE

O

open mind

wtf diddy is too stupid to mix his own shit? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

members online