Just got a dope production gig

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Yeh thats crazy man because Hug actually designed my flyers over at Justice's spot acrosss from Howard University when I launched my radio station at Club Five a few years back damn....its a small world but yeah he is a dope graphic designer...peep out any of those mixtape or dvd designs LOL, but its one of those looks where I never burned a bridge and someone I know got me in on it.

Yeah it is a small world. Congrats again dog! Me and my dog Stretch (you'll probably run across him soon too) are just about done with our next mixtape, we're gonna get Cutta to host it again, and Hug is doing the graphics. Plus Cutta just opened up a CD warehouse out in Maryland too so we're gonna get them to press it up. They got super cheap rates.

Matter of fact, why don't you and i connect one day this week or this weekend, I can take you thru Hug's spot and connect you with all them cats. Hit me on my cell (202 256 1681) or PM me.

Q

QING

Dats wassup nigg....Cutta's a real nigg too, he'll definately put u on to some real shit

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
damn man it's a hella small world!! The label i do work for hire beats for IS Rooftop entertainment. Did you talk to Mic Q? haha damn man, well congratulations for sure you may be selling some of my beats to artists LOL, they have about 20-25 of my beats that are going out on their newest beat cd at the end of july.

Crazy man, we on the same team lol.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
well my first session ever was tonight and I met Pcutta, actually my 2nd time I sat in and ran part of a session with Ryan Banks, he dropped 3 songs (while I was there but I think he did 5 songs today) and then I played about 12 of my joints he picked 2 or 3 of them he wants to get on....
http://ryanbanks.ws/watchout.htm
Then It was explained how mixtapes are done, its crazy but thats a whole nother thread....I will keep you posted on any news that comes out of this situation! thanks for the support ILL!!!

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
When i read this man, i really get motivated into doing more beats! When i see people out here being on the grind 24/7 i really want to get some good contacts too man!!

Keep us posted man.. for real..

peace

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
mp3 said:
Did banks take his shirt off??? lol
Ha naw, but his rhyme book look like some type of holy book LOL(literally the cover and everything) he said he got a bunch of them filled with lyrics, I aint know this either he grew up next door to Scott Storch, he also claims he spit the first bars on a Storch beat too.

members online