Just got a dope production gig

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I finished a late night meeting at a local studio last night working on a project I produced, I was asked if I would be interested in working at a brand new studio in Maryland that just opened up running sessions and also recording artists I will get all of the details this week, it's not just any studio though it's owned by platinum mixtape mogul Pcutta, www.pcutta.com , he has artists that are signed but the best part is this is where a lot of the drops by just about all of the top artists are done that you hear on Streetwars and some of the other mixtapes that are out he produces it's where a lot of the mixtapes are also recorded and mixed sort of like a mixtape factory of sorts, TI was just there last week recording so its not a low level look by any measure I also get to have an in house catalog of tracks that I can shop when working with the artists!!! I feel very lucky to get this opportunity!! this should also serve as a motivator to stay on your grind you never know when opportunity will present itself...

O

open mind

CONGRATS°!!!!!!!!!

good news man bigd now u gotta put sum extra work on it u feel me? WORK HARD SON be ready to make xtra hours and bring that damn heat.this is great oportunity fo real.i wish u all the best.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I wanna see ur name on the inside of a cd sleeve. Make me proud :)

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
I finished a late night meeting at a local studio last night working on a project I produced, I was asked if I would be interested in working at a brand new studio in Maryland that just opened up running sessions and also recording artists I will get all of the details this week, it's not just any studio though it's owned by platinum mixtape mogul Pcutta, www.pcutta.com , he has artists that are signed but the best part is this is where a lot of the drops by just about all of the top artists are done that you hear on Streetwars and some of the other mixtapes that are out he produces it's where a lot of the mixtapes are also recorded and mixed sort of like a mixtape factory of sorts, TI was just there last week recording so its not a low level look by any measure I also get to have an in house catalog of tracks that I can shop when working with the artists!!! I feel very lucky to get this opportunity!! this should also serve as a motivator to stay on your grind you never know when opportunity will present itself...

That's good news big d, street wars is literally a worldwide brand and was the beginning of
"beef on mixtapes". If you're down with Rooftop Ent, then you've probably met Yankee,
and you'll be recording Ryan Banks and all of them cats. Definitely a great look for you and your career, I wish you the best.

In-Dent

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Congratulations. That is a dope deal, something like that is ideal in my mind...a studio which is essentially all hip hop.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
mp3 said:
Yeah Cutta is doing big things. You'll also run across my homeboy Hug the graphics cat. Matter of fact we might just bump into eachother...
Yeh thats crazy man because Hug actually designed my flyers over at Justice's spot acrosss from Howard University when I launched my radio station at Club Five a few years back damn....its a small world but yeah he is a dope graphic designer...peep out any of those mixtape or dvd designs LOL, but its one of those looks where I never burned a bridge and someone I know got me in on it.