Jus Saw Hustle & Flow

T

The Bastard

i jus seen this movie about 20 minutes ago and i gutta say im impressed. good acting,didnt get bored, had emotion, all around good flick,anyone else see it ?

T

The Bastard

All Ill Say Is Theres An Mpc In It,lol , But U Can Already See That In The Trailer, Good Flick Tho For Real, The Trailor Kinda Makes It Look Like A Generic Type 8 Mile Flick But Its Really Pretty Solid,

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Yeah man i saw that shit last night, i thought it was pretty tyte. Got me leaving wanting to make some beats and shit. Lol the end made me happy lol as gay as that sounds, got me in an aight mood. That main dude is a baller for an actor, Will Smith was giving him the ropes on what he needs to do to be successful, so i think the dudes got a good future commin in the movie industry.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That shit looks way too cheezy. I'll wait for it to come out on video.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i gotta say, the synopsis had me rolling my eyes.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
wow i have to say i'm impressed with the people on this board. ya'll buy albums and go see movies too. lol

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
That shit looks way too cheezy. I'll wait for it to come out on video.
I THOUGH THE SAME EXACT THING MAN, THE TRAILER LOOKS LIKE A LOWBUDGET CHEESE FILM THEY PUSHED OUT TO GET SUM QUICK DOUGH,ESPECIALLY SINCE THE MAIN ACTOR IS GUNNA BE IN ANOTHER MOVIE ''4 BROTHERS'' COMMIN OUT IN A FEW WEEKS, BUT WORD TO EVERYTHING ITS A REAL GOOD MOVIE

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
...wow! I've been sleeping... never heard of that movie coming out...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:
I saw the movie in baltimore city and EVERBODY was getting crazy during the sceen when they made the beat. Cats was dancing and shit getting buck!!!.

Maaan, I would get annoyed as fuck if that happen if I payed money to see a movie.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
classic said:
II saw the movie in baltimore city and EVERBODY was getting crazy during the sceen when they made the beat. Cats was dancing and shit getting buck!!!. class...

Lol! Now I REALLY gotta see that movie... tonite!
lol

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im glad im not the only 1 that liked it. mad people was giving me bad reviews but i saw it any way glad i did. and da white dude d.j. qualls didnt stick out like people say he did.. and in enduding.. " u know its hard out here for a pimp // when u gotta make the money for the rent" and da dude d.j. qualls actually looked like he knew how to use that mpc too. ( by the way d.j. are his initals hes not realy a dj as far as i know)