Jus Saw Hustle & Flow

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
I liked it alot, it gives a pretty realsitc view of hustling in an southern urban enviroment.

I saw the movie in baltimore city and EVERBODY was getting crazy during the sceen when they made the beat. Cats was dancing and shit getting buck!!!. Did everyone see the three 6 mafia cameo in there??

class...
I saw it...I liked it also...I was getiin kinda hype to when dude first startin layin that beat down.played them horns..then those hi hats...followed by the claps...then fianally the 808..i started bounicin in my chair and shyt

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
man i wanted to see that shit it came out on my b-day to but i was out in the mothafuckin boon docks campin and shit. but the heard it was good and shit and i ain't racist but i was like damn a white cat wrote and directed this joint to, thats unusual. but i saw the special on mtv they did about memphis tennesse and shit and all of it is true

S

Svenghali

I like John Singleton and usually support his flicks, but I saw less than an hour of this flick and that's all I could take. The movie is garbage. I had a feelin' it would be based on the trailer but I had to support.

I live as far south as you can get without being in the Caribbean. I'm at the bottom (Miami not South Beach). All I can say is they need to make a film or documentary about the overtown and Liberty City sections of Miami. It would surprise alot of people how real it is "round here." I'm not a "southerner," I was born in New York but I've been here long enough to know what's what, believe that. In the early '90's Pac was down here hanging out quite frequently. Pac used to be at my homeboy Mike Fresh's (former in-house producer for Luke Records and the 2 Live Crew) crib "in the hood" and he got the whole "thug and thug life" thing from the dudes down here.

T

The Bastard

Svenghali said:
I like John Singleton and usually support his flicks, but I saw less than an hour of this flick and that's all I could take. The movie is garbage. I had a feelin' it would be based on the trailer but I had to support.

I live as far south as you can get without being in the Caribbean. I'm at the bottom (Miami not South Beach). All I can say is they need to make a film or documentary about the overtown and Liberty City sections of Miami. It would surprise alot of people how real it is "round here." I'm not a "southerner," I was born in New York but I've been here long enough to know what's what, believe that. In the early '90's Pac was down here hanging out quite frequently. Pac used to be at my homeboy Mike Fresh's (former in-house producer for Luke Records and the 2 Live Crew) crib "in the hood" and he got the whole "thug and thug life" thing from the dudes down here.
what didnt you like about the movie

S

Svenghali

Shit was just corny. I like the lead actor but the flick was was mad corny, that's just comin' from where I'm from....my opinion.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i saw that joint last weekend it was defintely a bangin ass movie..... some shit i would see twice ... oh yeah and when they are in the studiop them trax Bang .. when they were makin that "stomp that ho" track niggaz in the theater was like oooooooooooo!!!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I refuse to watch that movie...no one quote me plz thank you

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
FuriouZ said:
I refuse to watch that movie...no one quote me plz thank you

I'll quote you bitch,,,,,lol,,sike, fuck this movie. When the theme from the trailor goes"Its hard out her bein a Pimp,,," or something like that,,,I'll wait till it's on TV, when nothings on, when I have nothing to do, after I clip my toe nails, ,,,