July 9-10, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Alot of people are out with tech issues, this is the time to strike! lol

hahaha oh ok, I thought they had "dacalion issues" cause every time I say "I'm in..." the "super producers" come out... For some odd reason, I feel like I'm PE #1.

So, it's official - I'm in... I just gotta pull something dope and never heard before outta the archives.

Ofcourse it always helps when I boast a little so...

I'm calling you all out to get destroyed... who's first?

Relic, I don't think you should get in this one, I'm about to change my 3X to 4X!

hahaha! Y'all come get some!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I feel like skid's been tinkering away, preparing an atomic bomb for a min. Dac may have one stashed also lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
hahaha!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
All of a sudden it got quiet...or are you guys planning another sneak attack? you know when nobody says anything but then everybody shows up for the battle...hahaha, it doesn't matter. I want this one, who's gonna try to stop me? What happened to talking ish? This is Beat This! Perfect grounds for talking ish and you all are quiet? *SMACK* hahahahahaha get some.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Hahaha Dac is fired up. The element of surprise aided Skid well last week ahaha

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Here's the thing... as you know...I live in NC, so I normally pull for my NC brothers, BUT, that was last week. I was born and raised in DC and this week...thats who I'm rep'n, the Nations Capital...oops did I just give away a hint of my beat? I think so! I can't be doing that. Mama said "Knock'em Out!"

hahahaha

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Fireworks tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.