July 9-10, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
So, who gonna win this? seeing as i won the last and all.. lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Word...

I think I shall hop on this bitch and win one more before I retire.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
hahaha , Im sorry just joined the likes of SkidFlow and svenghali and all the other and the other bitter quitters...Well Skid aint quit..yet..
I shant bad mouth your skewed contest anymore lol.

Besides when I come up with a boom bap beat its a shoo in Ill come back then.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Again, why does everyone think boom bap beats are king here? I don't get it. Define boom bap. How can only a boom bap beat win the competition when all the members are voting? Sometimes I don't even vote. Besides, you keep acting like you won and I reversed it, when in fact you assumed you won, you didn't wait for the final votes. How does that make the competition skewed?

You should compete again. You might win, you might not.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I wont win .. haha you need to give a "3"'s for a half a "B" for ranking in the top 5 consistantly and never winning.
Besides what wold this comp be if people didnt bitch about the results!
If you would have counted Dac's vote and I HADNT voted for the same guy you did I woulda won.
Hell if you counted Dacs vote I would have won, but rules is rules I just have no material right now that I want to submit, Im tired of getting slapped around in this comp, when it becomes no fun then its time to take a break eh?

I vote Sucio. And his 26 track horn mix!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I understand both sides, but this is one issue that I wish would die... anyway, I'm out of this one, I've got too much other ish to finish up first.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Relic: I know what you mean, and if you want to take a break that's fine, then you should. It's just since you keep throwing comments out about the comp, I'm wondering if you're still bitter about it, that's all. If you're cool with everything then we can continue.

But besides all that, we just wanted to make sure you weren't gone completely! I know you got mad drama right now, we wanted to make sure you were still alive, lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Dear Relic, if there is any comp to enter in, its the one coming up. Sincerely -Ace

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Alot of people are out with tech issues, this is the time to strike! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.