Interestig Artifact found o Mars.

They might have faked the moon landing the first time. Countries were in a race to get there first, so the US sent a craft into orbit for a while and then they came back down. It was proven that there was a radiation belt between the earth and moon with too much radiation to let the first space craft pass. Also, if you watch the moon landing video, there is no stars to see in space. No stars? The moon has no atmosphere, you would be able to see stars so clearly even on a camera.

Life on mars is important because it presents the possibility that we can one day colonize mars.

2GooD, id like to see where you got your info from talking about several UFO sightings before the TV days
My thoughts on UFO's is, since Roswell, 99% of sightings are BS. Ancient times are BS cuz they believed in a whole bunch of mythological bullshit and couldve said anything.

Check out some of the Renaissance artwork, many have ufos depicted in them, not to mention many cave drawings with what look like men is space suits in them. Not to mention the documents discovered in the indus valley, where there is depictions of men flying in saucers, powered by thought.
And that is really ancient history.
Not to mention the whole story Zacharia Sitchin is supposed to have deciphered from the stone tablets found in Iraq. Not that I beleive too much of that, but when evidence piles on to more evidence it becomes a much more interesting subject.

I personally beleive mankind is an experiment undertaken by alien races and is to this very day under close scrutiny. But then Im crazy.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
They might have faked the moon landing the first time. Countries were in a race to get there first, so the US sent a craft into orbit for a while and then they came back down. It was proven that there was a radiation belt between the earth and moon with too much radiation to let the first space craft pass. Also, if you watch the moon landing video, there is no stars to see in space. No stars? The moon has no atmosphere, you would be able to see stars so clearly even on a camera.

Life on mars is important because it presents the possibility that we can one day colonize mars.

2GooD, id like to see where you got your info from talking about several UFO sightings before the TV days
My thoughts on UFO's is, since Roswell, 99% of sightings are BS. Ancient times are BS cuz they believed in a whole bunch of mythological bullshit and couldve said anything.

and the flag they planted was waving. there is not supposed to be any air. also the camera took a picture facing the sun. which would have only taken a silhouette of the astronaut yet the astronaut is clear as day. Just trying to feed into the conspiracy theorist. lol

T

The Arkitekt

and the flag they planted was waving. there is not supposed to be any air. also the camera took a picture facing the sun. which would have only taken a silhouette of the astronaut yet the astronaut is clear as day. Just trying to feed into the conspiracy theorist. lol

lol. Yea theres a shitload of evidence against it. I'm not actually a firm believer in it (I don't know if they went or not). I just think it's a good possibility and I wouldn't rule it out.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
damn haven't been in here for a second. but yea its not my personal view that there is NO life on other planets. I said widely excepted, because it seems for you to believe there IS life out there you are crazy, a pot head, etc etc..

I PERSONALLY believe, that since the universe is infinite, there is no possibile way that there isn't life on other planets. There's no way there there is an infinitely expanding universe and humans are the most superconcious sentient beings therein! yea I can go on for days lmao

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
damn haven't been in here for a second. but yea its not my personal view that there is NO life on other planets. I said widely excepted, because it seems for you to believe there IS life out there you are crazy, a pot head, etc etc..

I PERSONALLY believe, that since the universe is infinite, there is no possibile way that there isn't life on other planets. There's no way there there is an infinitely expanding universe and humans are the most superconcious sentient beings therein! yea I can go on for days lmao

AAAhhhhh , but in the realm of infinite possibility there is also the possibility that we ARE the only life in it!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Very true indeed.

Perhaps everything we write and think into reality manifests in some other distant part of the universe, and by the same accord what if we are just the manifestation of a thought floating floating in space.

I think, therefor I am? or I am, therefor I think..?

T

The Arkitekt

Anybody ever watch "The Universe" (on history channel) while zooted? it's great lol

T

The Arkitekt

haha I remember when I found out about the string theory, I was so gone while watching it, blew my mind. For like the next week I was reading like every article on the internet about it