Interestig Artifact found o Mars.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Ok, it has become widely accepted that there is no life on mars, never was, and it is a desolate rock planet.

Well recently, a different object was found on the surface of the moon that appears metallic and is slightly curved on its long end, possibly due to leaning on that rock for so long.. you'll see; here:

ats65151_3.JPG

"So, we can CLEARLY see here; the shadow being cast underneath the object, and how 'thin' the object is.

It is fairly certain that this not an 'optical illusion' or 'paradolia' (seeing shapes in and faces in things).

Notice also that the object seems to be quite 'weathered' and....appears to be BENDING, due to its laying upon the rock. This may suggest that it has been there for quite some time? "

ats65152_2.JPG

Pciture details:
Details:

Spirit Rover

Panoramic Camera

Sol: 527

JPLs Site: Spirit: All 112,978 Raw Images

If you want to find image yourself (i've posted the link below), simply navigate to the 'Panaromic camera' and locate Sol 527
What do you think?

T

The Arkitekt

The rock its leaning on looks like the aliens head from AVP

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It's probably space trash from earth that lost its way... wouldn't surprise me seeing how many Sat's and other shit we have flying up there (and probably shit we don't even know about haha)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
While not impossible, it seems improbable that space debris (from earth no-less) ended up plum square on mars without being destroyed by its atmosphere. An astroid half-the-size of the moon probably wouldn't have made it to surface (not even on earth).

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
It's a crab.

so this is for sure metal? how do they know that. cuz of the reflection?

So far, nobody really knows what is. It does display characteristics of a metal, and has a striking resemblance to a wrench, but as to what it; I haven't the slightest.

Everyone is mostly tripping out because its not a form matter ever recorded on mars before.

spartan265

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
heavy...looks like an angry sock puppet!.. intresting though, on the real. i might have to look into this.

members online