Im new here, Quick introduction!

• beat this! voting starts in...

Type Beats

Battle Points: 1
Nice to find a forum where beats are the thing!

I'm a dutch producer using the alias 'Type Beats'. Recently I started a youtube channel where I upload at least 2-3 beats each week. I was hoping to post a beat once in a while and maybe get some critics and feedback, I also like to give feedback in a positive way.

This is my youtube channel for the ones wondering :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJEyvhdZSVzMP5gIqh5Cxg?view_as=subscriber

Hopefully I be able to learn some stuff here!

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Sorry Dude I Must Have Your Channel Mixed Up With A Promotion Channel Sorry I Didn't Mean Any Disrespect Was A Genuine Mistake I'll Check You Out Next Time I'm On YT
Liking The Bluntness It's always Cool To See People Being Protective Of Their Content You Clearly Got Love For Your Craft
Which Is A Ultra Positive

Type Beats

Sorry Dude I Must Have Your Channel Mixed Up With A Promotion Channel Sorry I Didn't Mean Any Disrespect Was A Genuine Mistake I'll Check You Out Next Time I'm On YT
Liking The Bluntness It's always Cool To See People Being Protective Of Their Content You Clearly Got Love For Your Craft
Which Is A Ultra Positive

I already thought something like that, not a problem bro!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Type Beats and how long have you been making music?

Type Beats

I think I made my first beat about 10 years ago. But I was making Micheal Jackson 'mixtapes' as a kid and writing rhymes so I think I made music since i can remember