im moving to brooklyn

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
congrats and good luck Class. i was born and raised ( and now live ) in Queens. but lived in ocean hill/ brownsville brooklyn (up da hill) for like 8 years off and on ( my moms crib) any way aint no place like brooklyn man. especialy the summer . u not realy gonna get the full effect now in the wintwer. but as soon as da sun hit and its shorts and t shirt time. and the big sound sytems come out for the block partys its a wrap. yo also a good place to hang in the city is soho alot of artists , producers etc.. be down there. alot of offices and recording studios down there too. yo and you might wanna get you this thing we wear up here called a snorkel. (no it has nothing to do with water. lol) its a big warm winter coat with hood and fur around the hood. made by diferent companys. most popular is North face. .lol

Enjoy ny man and remember ny is a hustlas town. u dont hustle u dont eat.

and i kno ya frat blue phi and holmz holding u down but if u need any thing just holla at me.

HOLMZ whats good man. seems like u forgot a bro exist. holla

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I know i'm a lil late.. But congratulations on the new job and the big move Classic... Good luck.

members online