Im hungry for beating ur hard critique and train my skills in Beatfighting ^^

• beat this! voting starts in...

Battle Points: 6
Im 1301.36 (means BOLEG just with numbers. If we are honest, we are all Numbers and I choose my Lucky one)

Im an Hardgainmusician from Germany who is infected by Hip Hop, Punkrock, Speedmetal, Blues, Funk, Soul, DnB and every other Musik that Sounds great. Im Working with Ableton Live 10 and most of my Setup are VST´s(Massive,Kontakt5,FabFilter etc ...) and just afew Things like a Midi Keyborad,Mic, little instruments,Voicerecorder and lot of guitars...normally a Maschine MK2 is also a part of my Setup but i broke the Cable Inkport.
Also Ilove doing Dark Beats....not DARK like Melancolic, more like Scary/enthusiastic.

Im here to introduce my Beats to you step by step and want your opinion,Tip, Critique.
I want to go forward on my music career and my ambitions for Hip Hop, so I hope u can help me with ur honest critique(not to harsh pls) so i can get better. Maybe there are some Rappin ass b****es out there who had Interest to Rap on my Beats.
I hope i could get u little Infos about myself
Im also very glad in meeting new fellows and response to their stuff.

Hello ILLMUZIK Im glad to be here .
Have a nice Day everyone

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome! It's nice hearing some underground weird shit. It's all about experimenting.

I used to listen to some Speed Metal back around 88. Shit was crazy lol. But Drum N Bass was always dope. Lots of good tracks in that scene.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Welcome! It's nice hearing some underground weird shit. It's all about experimenting.

I used to listen to some Speed Metal back around 88. Shit was crazy lol. But Drum N Bass was always dope. Lots of good tracks in that scene.
Me too, thrash metal and heavy metal were my cup of tea.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
I used to run with these Heavy Metal guys. It was fun seeing them make fun of each other - Glam vs. Heavy. Classic.
Well, I had friends in my neighborhood while growing up who listened to it so that is how I got turned onto heavy metal back then and then more recently (several years back) thrash metal. I had a co-worker who played in a band and we went to see her play drums and there were all these thrash metal bands. This was when I lived near Miami.

Thx Fade
yeah , im totally into it. I love to squezze the Samples

There is so many really good Music out there u never could listen to because ur lifetime ist to short, thats why I love that we can chose to switch Genres. Its also good to switch sometimes for the Beatmakers Mind i think.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
1654217919233.png

you'll fit in well here

@1301.36, beats got a cypress hill vibe to it :fire:
Thx for ur welcomings, im realy glad to be here and to show some more.

And thx for your compliment as well. I was totaly in the mix for at least 5h in two days and had struggle with myself to post it
My Dumpass is also just on Soundcloud and is wondering why he dont gets respondings from his 16 Follower to grow in his Music^^

I hope im in Good Hands till now and can build myself up through your Meanings

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @1301.36 and you came to the #1 spot for old heads but when you said hard critique be warned, you just sent out the Bat signal to @Armani for homoeroticism as he's one of those bro-y fist pumpers plus he got the Freddie Mercury 'stache game goin.'

Welcome @1301.36 and you came to the #1 spot for old heads but when you said hard critique be warned, you just sent out the Bat signal to @Armani for homoeroticism as he's one of those bro-y fist pumpers plus he got the Freddie Mercury 'stache game goin.'
Thank u very much OGBama .
Im glad to be surrounded by old heads, I always respect the elder for their Wisdom

And im also glad im not made out of Sugar . Hard but good critique is always something u can grow on, but if the critique is just there to fuck up then no one is helped with. But I think i can handle it ^^

Also Homoeroticism XD
My legs are shaking nervously when I think about a heavy mustache
I will touch him gently ill promise^^

members online