Illmuzik Mixtape

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nah man, Ive been doing this shit a long time, and have dealt with all sorts of people, I said no offence, and I didnt make shit up, but I wouldnt put anything past people these days, getting their little hustle on. I said Im down, I dont generally trust anyone, especially online, and even more so when I dont know them very well.
If you feel insulted and dont want me involved thats cool, I just speak my mind.
I have been talking about getting this sort of collaboration going on since I was new here, it never really happened tho, if you can get this thing to happen, good on you man and props, its about time something like this happened, with or without me.
Speaking my mind makes me act like a cock from time to time, I apologise if you feel insulted, I can understand that.

Ight G

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
what ever ends up happinen i want in.... think it would be dope doin anything collaberated between the people here on ill, i loved the illmuzik allstar beat dac made somethin like that would be dope but alot longer portions from everyone who wants in

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think it's great if you guys can make a mixtape and represent IllMuzik. I have no problem with you using the name, so long as it's not for profit or to promote something else. For example, "Street Inc presents Beatz & Shit, sponsored by IllMuzik.com" - no. But "IllMuzik.com presents Beatz & Shit...." - yes.

The whole point of members getting together to make a mixtape or album is for 2 things:
1. Promote themselves
2. Promote IllMuzik

So make it happen!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
DP...where do I submit my track?\

Forget it...done....

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
So far this is what we have in order of posts

Producers : Rav3beats/Mono/TheDreamPolice/Lion-UCS/Finnigan/Scholar/2Good Productions/Relic/StressWon/DJ Excellence/Ferret/Unorthodox/BountyP/Skidflow/420Beatz/Gustto1/Sucio/

Mastering: Thedreampolice

Artwork : Lion-UCS

Scratching : Dacalion

Voiceover : Relic

We now need a name IllMuzik.com presents............

Nahhh, what DJ scratches unmastered tracks? We're not making a song, we're making a beat tape. Besides, I'm not recording anything therefore mastering afterwards is useless.

I'll just sit this out to avoid making the process harder. I've got a ton on my plate now anyway.

Hey man, I might have been wrong but I just got the impression you were scratching all the beats together, into a mixtape. A little beat juggling between tracks so relic can introduce each one as it comes up. As long as we can get all the beats up to par sound wise before you do that that shouldnt be a problem should it?
I can always help with the pre-mix mastering if it needs be.
I didnt think you were just gonna throw some scratches over the top of a mixtape, IMO that wouldnt sound right. Apart from the occasional "Illmuzik" scratches.
Come on man, you are a key player in this thing.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Lion & I are making a track together on this...i have sent him the beats and leave the rest to him like getting it sent for scratching,mastering,voiceover whatever...gonna be a dope tape man fo'real but we need a name Illmuzik.com presents...what?

Also is it still kool for me to create a youtube account for the mixtape and future beats from producers on here...also if i do do you think its safe to give members the username/password so they can upload songs at will?

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There is an illmuzik youtube account

and no, public user/pass is rarely ever a good idea. Better to use favorites and playlists

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
yeh an illmuzik beats channel but what about an illmuzik producer account...extra promo dont hurt innit,i will be willing to upload our music to it etc

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hey man, I might have been wrong but I just got the impression you were scratching all the beats together, into a mixtape. A little beat juggling between tracks so relic can introduce each one as it comes up. As long as we can get all the beats up to par sound wise before you do that that shouldnt be a problem should it?
I can always help with the pre-mix mastering if it needs be.
I didnt think you were just gonna throw some scratches over the top of a mixtape, IMO that wouldnt sound right. Apart from the occasional "Illmuzik" scratches.
Come on man, you are a key player in this thing.

Hahaha, I just didn't want to cause any more confusion with the project. If someone gets the volume levels straight before I get it, I'll do it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
yeh an illmuzik beats channel but what about an illmuzik producer account...extra promo dont hurt innit,i will be willing to upload our music to it etc

Whats the difference? for real. Just keep it all in one place and let fade handle it