Illmuzik Mixtape

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Who would be down to make a beat mixtape where any producer from this site can submit a beat for?

I can put it on various sites,make cd copies,make a youtube channel 4 the beats etc

Holla back

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's my suggestion...After all the tracks are Mixed/Mastered send them to me and let me scratch them together (I won't scratch inside the song, just the end of each song to the beginning of the next...lol). Then send it to Relic to do a voice overlay. That ish would be ridiculous! hahaha, anyway thats just a suggestion, Im down either way =).

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Sounds dope,i reckon if we get 15-20 producers that should be 1 dope mixtape...ima crack on with a beat in the week

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I want in.
I think it should be with Emcee on 'em as opposed to just a beat tape.

You all know I rap, and TeeJei would be down for like pretty much anything. So thats two, possibly 3 or 4 from Detroit.

I can mix the songs. Does anyone have dropbox or anything like that? I think soundcloud has a dropbox but mp3 aren't gonna cut it.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Yeh im defo down with artists on,i have a few tracks coming up soon

I have made a list of the producers in so i know who down etc and when we reach 15 from this site i think thats enough and we can work on submitting...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Well before we too indepth...Fade hasn't put his stamp of approval on it yet (that I know of anyway) so you might wanna PM him for his input before we get too far ahead of ourselves. Relic hasn't responded either so let's find out what we're working with first. We can do a mixtape on our own if need be but let's atleast start off using protocol. jmo =)

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
You never know, Fade may be putting together a mixtape himself, maybe he doesn't want the "illmuzik" name affiliated with a mixtape, maybe I'm just tripping...lol, maybe it's just the right thing to do?

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
If we have to we change tha name so we should all continue working for now

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Dacalion scratches...we all mix our own...no point of being a producer if you dont mix with your own sound and use your own artists...i gots a singer and a rapper for mine

After Dacalion scratches he can send em to me and i can sort out artwork for mixtape etc and a youtube channel and so on