If you was to Blow Up?

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
lets say one of us gets big...

would you want that person to shout out illmuzik.com????? if he/she did then there would be ALOT of ppl comin to this site runnin it down an fuckin up the whole family thing. on the other hand it would create some business for fade...possibly.

but what are your thoughts...what do you think the pros and cons are of this scenario?

to shout out or to not shout out.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
shout out definately!
cuz if there was an influx of members, fade cud definately gain sumtin on the business side. who knows, mayb if alot of us here blow up, the site will get a rep of havin upcomin talent and lots of peeps will wana sign up.
for example if mad scientist was like the new dr.dre of the game and he kept postin and browsin on illmuzik forums, fade cud charge peeps to sign up or subscribe to the forums or sutmin.
in da end i just think if anyone was to blow, dey shud definately shout out to illmuzk.com:clap:

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
uh, yeah.......... that goes without saying. i think it would be a pretty big denial of those that helped you on your way.... anyone who is a regular here i would expect to throw some love our way. think about it- along with the idiots you would have some A&R reps, maybe some indie labels, who knows...

we could still keep out the knuckleheads and deal with the traffic by adding more mods and all the older heads cyber-bitch slapping the punks that get out of line... and it would almost certainly equate to more money for fade, and in turn, the site.... the cons are very small, if you ask me.

E

Equality 7-2521

ofcourse you shout out to illmuzik.

but so far the only time i get to shout out is on my soundclick page lol.

and about the family thing getting fucked up, i doubt that will ever happen. Fade will take the perpetrators out to his back yard and stab them 40 times in the ear with sharp rusty piece of metal.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
yea, i'll make sure that if i ever hit it big in small town upstate new york i'll be like

"i'd like to thank my whole fam. at ILLMUZIK.COM

and i have a special shoutout to FADE for the amazing romp last night in the garden of eden.

ILLMUZIK.COM forever! "

that is exactly what i would say. hahaha.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
See, theres proof y'all Fade really does have that alleged slaughter shed, I knew the gossips were right,
but truly if and when I get the chance whether to make it big in the music game, I coming right back here to buy part ownership of Illmuzik.com first - giving Fade some money to launch his production team where he could recruit "his children" and in turn I shop tracks from there, and about the idlers I doubt they'll last too long, even though y'all dont realize the staff of Illmuzik is always keeping a double watch, we take slapping people around seriously - and keeping this place spic and span is at the top of the job requirement, so idlers and troublemakers wont last very long.

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
^^^ Lmao yo.. tha man behind tha mask ... Is his True identity comein forth??? Is it really a he??? LOL.. Yo fade just kiddin man dont cut my head off or nuthin LOL....

On tha Real... I would rep ILLMUZIK all day everyday it would be like givin back to Fam... Yall shrpend me up so... I would in crease my donations... I would even name folks off to..But iagree with ya Krzy. Spic and Span...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
who cares deuce. you will have a LOYAL following.... and if you stay independant with a loyal following, you may be ballin a little bit too...

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I don't think I would shout it out because,i'm all for myself.That's just how I always been.

tony needles

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Look, loyalty can take you a long way. all im sayin is that if i were to make big, i would shoutout to whatever helped get me there. illmuzik can get you exposure in these days, where everyone and there mama goes on the net. regardless, if you get put on, aint nothin stoppin a nigga from makin a simple shoutout besides ego. and of you got an ego that big, you wouldnt last in the game that long anyways.
Tony Needles in Queens

Peep the artist profile @ illmuzik's artist section

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man I like how you guys have the attitude of remember where you came from...but I'm sorry I'm gonna be like, Illmuzik what is that??? Fade oh he's that guy responsible for the pig farm murders he wears a hockey mask everywhere he goes and he actually held a vintage vinyl store owner up and robbed him of all of his wax and posted them on the internet on that forum he goes by the name prince of Thieves...LOL