If you was to Blow Up?

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i if i was to blow..imma come drag afriquedeluxe to work with, but yeah ill still big up illzmuzik.. i hope others will do to, or any other forums you frequent. its a new thing..the producers up there now didnt have this at their disposal too much. i know ive gained alot from 2 forums, and it'd be nice to see how someone develops.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
if *cough*(when) *cough* i blow, i will be producing an entire mercury waters album. he'll go gold, but i will literally pay him in peanuts.

G

Gmaf-IA

i hear that Tony whats a shoutout? if IllMuziks where you started, you would be a dick not to shout it out.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
I didn't really start out here and I'm new and all, BUT I'll tell it like this:

If I made it, I would grab the top peeps from here and make em big too, and then I would shout out like no other, prolly in the album covers and on the website for those lookin for a place to get started. I've only been here a day and have read stuff I used to ask myself about. tight.

Keep it real folks.

Checkout http://www.jwalkentertainment.com that's my fam and my label. None of my music is there yet, but it will be soon.

We'll see where it goes.

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Iwould definitely give a shout out to ILLMUZIK. This website gives us a chance to interact and exchange ideas.Which in turn only can make each one us better producers/mcees.

members online