if ya aint seen 300 do so

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
at first it started so cliche' that I thought the storyline would be shitty...But by the end of the movie, you come to realize you really didn't need alot of storyline here...I saw it last night...Then came home, and The History Channel had the special of the story in depth of the battle at thermopylae, and how the battle continued on...I won't speak too much, but from seeing that History Channel shit, and knowing the whole story, there's definitely going to be a part two, and possibly three...I think they are waiting to see what kind of numbers it does...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hahah the narrator was aight tho....at the end when he tried to get everybody hyped up got on my nervers. but this is one of my fav movies now. and that butler dude he is also beowulf who is a beast of a character to. He seems to get alot of roles like that.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I think its funny how the british accent is used in anything that is supposed to be like really old or if a bad guy is super evil in movies they must have a british accent!
Dont get me wrong it always fits the part, but when the queen was addressing their "congress" there it suddenly hit me that the spartans were actually english and not greek! LOL
Again great flick!

members online