if ya aint seen 300 do so

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
graphic novel. I was havin a argument with my girl about this movie cos she is of the "graphic novels are glorified comic books" school of thought, this movie looks awesome i said, she yells out it was just a comic book, i started on about sin city, v for vendetta, batman, superman, x-men, etc but still she harps, i yell out "the good news bible has illustration you callin' the bible a comic book? and that is how you win an argument with your girl........watch 300 it looks MEAN!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
'somewhat true story" UMM not even close and if I see one more "historic" move with modern dialog I am going to puke. That being said the FX do rock!

what i ment by somewhat true was the plot.

spartans fighting the persians.

i know and would hope others know that the creatures(bitch with the goat head and so on) where not real.
but im sure you catch the drift now that i explained what i ment

but some niggas take it how they take it

either way it goes if they didint speak greek and persian the movie was still on point.
and the audio engineers for that movie did great.

n kaivai that shit was funny lol.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word i heard from my niggas that it wuz crazy..i asked em how it wuz and he screamed said it wuz the only way to explain it..but word i wanna see that shyt looks crazy

I saw the poster for this yesterday, it wasnt giving too much away really, apart from me getting the feeling i really have to see this film, good looks on the reviews, I know i wont be disappointed now. I didnt even know it was about spartans, they were some of the hardest bastards history has known.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yeah dont worry about a storyline, its not important in what guys want to really see in an all out action flick anyway, just get to the violence and effects..Doesnt disappoint there..At least not me.

what i ment by somewhat true was the plot.

spartans fighting the persians.

i know and would hope others know that the creatures(bitch with the goat head and so on) where not real.

What do you mean there were no goat headed women that were real?
When was the last time you went to a satanic orgy?
Jeez, and you'd think they'd teach this stuff in schools now adays...
Psssh...No goat headed women....And I suppose there were no nymphs or mystics either?
Or giant Rhino warrior gods either huh?
Next you'll say Hercules didnt exsist!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
I saw that on IMAX!!!!!!!!! Oh my gourd!!!!! That's junk was INSANE!!! What added to the madness was that there were ar couple of 8 year old kids there!!! I'm like "what are the parents thinking!!" Maybe that's just me but kids should be kids. Why strip them of their innocence by subjectin them to violence and nudity???? Anyway, as far as us adults go, the movie was awesome.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
the movie was great, i can't wait to go see it again i might actually go see it at the imax this time or rave motion pictures. This movie made me want to get my fatass to start runnin and goin into the gym to get in shape.

This is goin in my top five collection of great action flix.

The dude who played the lead character was awesome, he did a great job. I heard he did beowulf also which is a great story.

Oh get the sound track...shits crazy tight....

members online