Idk..wot2think.. O_o

Risk

Lake City Productions
I was surfing YouTube looking up various things dealing with Aliens, this video really caught my eye. It is filmed during a family birthday party. When a flash of light ensues and the house looses power. The men go outside to investigate and film a UFO landed with aliens getting out of the craft. Walking towards the house. The entire family goes into a strict panic, everyone talking at once, i should say screaming.. They apparently hold the house down for a short while. Shooting one of the Aliens.. Bringing the ET inside of the home.. Then they hold down the house a little longer.. Before running to the bedroom, they mount the camera in the living room. And the rest of the aliens enter.. dragging the family off. The McPherson family has yet to be seen again ... O.O

I actually went and found the entire 1hr 30min video and burned it to a dvd and watched it.. This shit gave me the chills like bad for almost 2 days..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL that looks so fake. I mean I wish it was real, I really do. But when they walk into the house, looks fake. Pretty good though.

members online