I found the slavemasters that owned my ancestors

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Also, everybody, if you got grandparents, great aunts and ucles, etc, arund. hit them up. they have a wealth of knowledge on where you come from.

my grandmother told me that her great grandmother was Choctaw Indian from Florida. She got pushed out on the Trail of Tears and ended up settling in the Mississippi Delta with a Black minister.

Here's some info on the Trail of Tears, for those who don't know about it: http://www.peaknet.net/~aardvark/thetrail.html

My Grandfather told me about his grandfather being the son of a slave master and his slave in North Carolina. It was the Jones Plantation, but I forgot their names.

I urge everybody to start with their family elders. They're not going to be around long and when they go, all that knowledge goes with them! Give the elders the respect they deserve.

ROD

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I need to search for mines.. I know my great great grandma was fresh from africa.. my great great granfather was full blood indian.. but I dont know what tribe. the other side of the fam is related to fredrick douglas but I dont know how..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
KurtisRich said:
I was watching PBS the other day and they had a program where celebrities such as Oprah, Chris Tucker and etc. The scientist was conducting a DNA research to trace back ancestors. I thought it was pretty interesting. It makes me want to find my ancestors too.
Yea if u look at the link i posted its too that program, it was very good