I am here

BYOUNGFOREVER

BROOKLYN
Whattup yall. My name is Brooklyn, im from LA. Im here to sharpen my skills, collab, make friends, and win battles. My goal is to be the top producer in the music industry. Right now, im working on my craft until i feel confident to send my content to artist. My goal is to make 5 high quality beats a week. I also use Ableton, just in case some of you wanna collab.

Whattup yall. My name is Brooklyn, im from LA. Im here to sharpen my skills, collab, make friends, and win battles. My goal is to be the top producer in the music industry. Right now, im working on my craft until i feel confident to send my content to artist. My goal is to make 5 high quality beats a week. I also use Ableton, just in case some of you wanna collab.
Hey man, I heard abelton got a gold harvester tool? (detecting chords & instrument from old hits) I always wanted to try that out but my pc crashes when I use abelton and besides that, FL Gang 4life.
see you in the battles!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @BYOUNGFOREVER but lose the top producer goal not that anything’s wrong w/that but be the best for yourself.

members online