ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
this is part of the reason why i try to limit my smapleing

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
HAppened to me once too...

I sold a beat to a guy and, a couple of weeks after, he makes me listen to a track from Kurupt and it was the SAME sample flipped almost the same way... (but mine was better :) )

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah, this happened to me more than once...But recently though, I thought I had something tight when I looped the Fall fall fall.. FALL...fa-fa-faaaaall part from wildflower...then 3 months later here comes Jamie Foxx with this unpredictable sh*t......He only used a slight part of it, and he didn't use the break down, and I did.. but it was noticable enough to my 5 year old son....yeah!! he was like DADDY!!!! that's your music? I couldn't do anything but smile... I didn't get down about it thoguh... I looked at it like this.......I must be gettin close....sh*t atleast I'm thinking along the same lines as the TOP DAWGS... So keep banging them joints out PEOPLES.....WE WILL BE HEARD!!!!!!

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
MAAAN I've chopped wild flower so many ways....I guess I like the song......go to myspace music and look up my page Charlie Platnum the song is called the hardest.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
serious? said:
arghhhhhhhhhhh BASTARDS!!!!!!

But foreal tho.. lookin at ur cummulative posts....

You are probably the wierdest guy on here.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
CHARLIEPLATNUM said:
Yeah, this happened to me more than once...But recently though, I thought I had something tight when I looped the Fall fall fall.. FALL...fa-fa-faaaaall part from wildflower...then 3 months later here comes Jamie Foxx with this unpredictable sh*t......He only used a slight part of it, and he didn't use the break down, and I did.. but it was noticable enough to my 5 year old son....yeah!! he was like DADDY!!!! that's your music? I couldn't do anything but smile... I didn't get down about it thoguh... I looked at it like this.......I must be gettin close....sh*t atleast I'm thinking along the same lines as the TOP DAWGS... So keep banging them joints out PEOPLES.....WE WILL BE HEARD!!!!!!

I dont know how, but I stumbled on ur website to hear your version of unpredictable. I like it. :)

nydacaun

ill o.g.
Swizz kind of pissed me off with that Touch It track for Busta Rhymes. He sampled Daft Punk. Now I have nothing at all against sampling, I do it myself, but he sampled a current artist, not someone from the past. Not only that but he sampled pretty much the chorus of the song and used it as a chorus. Barely changed it too. If you want to hear the Daft Punk song it's called Technologic and it's off the album that came out like a year or two ago.

members online