How do you guys feel about the whole 9/11 thing?

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its not how WE benifited... america aintn WE...its we the people vs. the corporations and banks who pay the politicans election costs....trust me those fuckers are making a mint on tanks, and naked body scanners, and the entire police state that is justified by the idea that big bad muslims hate our freedom

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
My only problem with the whole conspiracy thing is what did/would we gain from it? It couldn't be the "war creates jobs" or "boosts the economy" in our country theory...right?!?!?!

lol

Your question reflects the embodyment of indoctrination. Where did you get the idea that supporting this war would benefit U.S. citizens ? My fetish, for disecting the Carlyle Group came from the question you should've asked instead;" who benefits from this "war" anyway ?

How does "boosting the economy" go hand in hand when complying with insanely huge defense budgets at the cost of social care and what not ? For a "war" initiated by SAIC because weapons of mass destruction are in Iraq which evolved into a "war on terrorism". You're a victim of an old concept roosevelt had warned about very early on.

The people from;
Carlyle group, Silverstein Group, The people represented by Howard J. Rubenstein, Zim Israel Navigation Co. Westfield Holding, Homeland Security companies, The Emir of Qatar, probably all filthy rich royal arab and all asian's buying into private equity weapons funds would like to thank the US citizen for donating their tax money. They probably cant thank you enough right now.

You know the concept of 9/11 isnt new since Pearl Harbor and i'd even go as far to say that the concept of what the US is today almost constitutes Hitler's 3rd Empire (muslim's taken the place of jew's during WWII). As you know, the rise of Hitler consisted of several elements that lead the German's to say to famous words AFTER the war; "wir haben es nicht gewusst".

It takes total indoctrination using propaganda of all sorts to have an entire country relief itself from humanitary responsibilities. Sure, its easy to hate a nazi but didnt they do it for the benefit of their fellow germans ? How did they not know about the holocaust or even justify it if they did know. If this at all would spark some braincells, read up Hannah Arendt on the Nuremberg tribunal (Eichmann being the subject) or "banality of evil". Yes, you're excused for being human :)

However, any order that reigns will exploit any human weakness(lookup Piso and why the new testament was written). Imo, a good citizen doesnt throw himself into a political subject untill he's subjected too. I think its safe to say that every american was subjected to 9/11 and the explanation was obvious, its muslim terrorist declaring war on the embodyment of the free world.

Now for those that are interested in global politics prior to 9/11 have been following the gulf war aswell. What had me the most on that war is how it ended which made me look into what the hell Carlyle Group meant.
How is it, that upon "freeing" the iraqi people from their dictator after their country is pretty destroyed, the contract for the rebuilding of Bagdad and what not isnt going to local iraqi construction firms. This as a means to boost the iraqi economy which would help the common joe overthere. Why the hell does Haliburton get the contract ? I couldnt get my head around it... You liberate the people but here's the money you're going to owe us because our company will rebuild Bagdad.

If you have not delved into the matter you wouldnt know where to start, you might not even believe it. If you dont even like political subjects then most likely, you're not even going to bother going through all the information known to Carlyle and conceive how influential these people are. If you did, you'd be enraged, depressed or baffled, eitherway i cant imagine you'd like it. Hence me not explaining or elaborating on Carlyle or the Military Industrial Complex untill someone here is going to discuss it too(and actualy did some homework).

On topic;

How do i feel about ? There are currently 1500 highly educated engineers, docs and profs putting down in safe words that the way 9/11 has been treated is a threat and undermining science itself. For all the obvious reasons and witnesses known and documented, not one single facet of that day has been scientifically explained at all. Aside from all the obvious (remaining) evidence i can probably fill up 4 pages here on weird facts listed prior to the event 9/11 (prior as in up to 6 months before). Most of those facts ended up without comment as no one is available for it. But what do you expect from the most powerful lobbies on earth ? Don't expect answers if the Bilderberg Group is expecting global rage (hi fema!).

Though, if anyone is down upon elaboriting on factual evidence (prior to the event, from the day itself or after the event) im happy to jump in anytime but for the time being ill let you guys surprise me (or not).

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Well #1 the twin towers needed millions of dollars in repair, to the point that it was not cost effective. So at minimum someone got new buildings for free.

But lets stick with the science and what we can know.

What brought down the third building?

Lets see;

- Early evacuation from wtc7, footage shows security guy going through
the building unprotected to see if there's anyone left.
- Perfect implosion
- Marvin Bush running wtc security
- WTC7 houses NSA, FBI, CIA and everything covertly run of at least the
last 25 years. Carlyle + CIA = you google it.
- WTC7 couldn't be demolished by Porth Authority due to asbestos problems
as they have appealed for it several times with no luck ( same for the
other wtc buildings). It had to take an event like this for it to be
destroyed. Insurance companies got f'd because no investigations were
possible (evidence gone) and "terrorism" being the "obvious" claim.
- Thermite...yeah they found it everywhere, yet leading developer in
nanothermite is the Stratesec (Carlyle group) of which the US army
being the only one that actualy uses it (or allowed to)

Elaborating DP on wtc.

Silverstein bought himself in for the lease contract of the WTC for a dime($14Million own interest @ 200million revenue for Silverstein group). As this looks kinda smart, it isnt. Like DP stated, the buildings were subjected to rulings over the years which implied replacement of building materials. For a cost of over 200 million and also pretty much impossible. What did happen is that upon the deal he re-insured Silverstein group against terrorist attacks. He got 7.1 billion out of that to build 2 new towers (what they always wanted but couldnt) and remains lease holder for 99 years + big fat leftover for Silverstein group and himself.

WIN!

Westfield and a few other Israeli firms did the same thing, they either pulled out in time from wtc or put the insurence up for evaluation. Regardless, its handling based on knowledge prior to the 9/11 event. These cats either knew or got a heads up.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Insurance companies got f'd because no investigations were
possible

on a quick side note, do you know who insured the buildings?

Or at least the note of the insurance?

Berkshire Hathaway

That's right, Warren Buffet's company ended up paying for the entire thing. Now I don't think he had anything to do with this. But it is interesting to see where the dollars went.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
My only problem with the whole conspiracy thing is what did/would we gain from it? It couldn't be the "war creates jobs" or "boosts the economy" in our country theory...right?!?!?!

RIGHT!!!!
See then we go to the guys who are suppliying that shit.. I mean its all a money trail and that means a paper trail, so the press should with enough incitement go find out yeah?
Unless the parent companies are being paid..... but wait... the press will actually make waaaay more in the exposition... oh wait...
Man it is what it is, like I said before kik W in the nuts for doin everything wrong...Thats all we have.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
on a quick side note, do you know who insured the buildings?

Or at least the note of the insurance?

Berkshire Hathaway

That's right, Warren Buffet's company ended up paying for the entire thing. Now I don't think he had anything to do with this. But it is interesting to see where the dollars went.

Actualy, several insurance companies together jumped the gun incl. Allianz (the biggest on the planet based in Germany). I dont think Berkshire takes the biggest punch, i forsee the foreign ones taking that. Allianz will probably have signed for the biggest insurance, for that im sure.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
So, where is all this info coming from? Is it hearsay? or are you guys following real paper trails? or just posts on websites?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
lol

Your question reflects the embodyment of indoctrination. Where did you get the idea that supporting this war would benefit U.S. citizens ? My fetish, for disecting the Carlyle Group came from the question you should've asked instead;" who benefits from this "war" anyway ?

How does "boosting the economy" go hand in hand when complying with insanely huge defense budgets at the cost of social care and what not ? For a "war" initiated by SAIC because weapons of mass destruction are in Iraq which evolved into a "war on terrorism". You're a victim of an old concept roosevelt had warned about very early on.

The people from;
Carlyle group, Silverstein Group, The people represented by Howard J. Rubenstein, Zim Israel Navigation Co. Westfield Holding, Homeland Security companies, The Emir of Qatar, probably all filthy rich royal arab and all asian's buying into private equity weapons funds would like to thank the US citizen for donating their tax money. They probably cant thank you enough right now.

You know the concept of 9/11 isnt new since Pearl Harbor and i'd even go as far to say that the concept of what the US is today almost constitutes Hitler's 3rd Empire (muslim's taken the place of jew's during WWII). As you know, the rise of Hitler consisted of several elements that lead the German's to say to famous words AFTER the war; "wir haben es nicht gewusst".

It takes total indoctrination using propaganda of all sorts to have an entire country relief itself from humanitary responsibilities. Sure, its easy to hate a nazi but didnt they do it for the benefit of their fellow germans ? How did they not know about the holocaust or even justify it if they did know. If this at all would spark some braincells, read up Hannah Arendt on the Nuremberg tribunal (Eichmann being the subject) or "banality of evil". Yes, you're excused for being human :)

However, any order that reigns will exploit any human weakness(lookup Piso and why the new testament was written). Imo, a good citizen doesnt throw himself into a political subject untill he's subjected too. I think its safe to say that every american was subjected to 9/11 and the explanation was obvious, its muslim terrorist declaring war on the embodyment of the free world.

Now for those that are interested in global politics prior to 9/11 have been following the gulf war aswell. What had me the most on that war is how it ended which made me look into what the hell Carlyle Group meant.
How is it, that upon "freeing" the iraqi people from their dictator after their country is pretty destroyed, the contract for the rebuilding of Bagdad and what not isnt going to local iraqi construction firms. This as a means to boost the iraqi economy which would help the common joe overthere. Why the hell does Haliburton get the contract ? I couldnt get my head around it... You liberate the people but here's the money you're going to owe us because our company will rebuild Bagdad.

If you have not delved into the matter you wouldnt know where to start, you might not even believe it. If you dont even like political subjects then most likely, you're not even going to bother going through all the information known to Carlyle and conceive how influential these people are. If you did, you'd be enraged, depressed or baffled, eitherway i cant imagine you'd like it. Hence me not explaining or elaborating on Carlyle or the Military Industrial Complex untill someone here is going to discuss it too(and actualy did some homework).

On topic;

How do i feel about ? There are currently 1500 highly educated engineers, docs and profs putting down in safe words that the way 9/11 has been treated is a threat and undermining science itself. For all the obvious reasons and witnesses known and documented, not one single facet of that day has been scientifically explained at all. Aside from all the obvious (remaining) evidence i can probably fill up 4 pages here on weird facts listed prior to the event 9/11 (prior as in up to 6 months before). Most of those facts ended up without comment as no one is available for it. But what do you expect from the most powerful lobbies on earth ? Don't expect answers if the Bilderberg Group is expecting global rage (hi fema!).

Though, if anyone is down upon elaboriting on factual evidence (prior to the event, from the day itself or after the event) im happy to jump in anytime but for the time being ill let you guys surprise me (or not).

no see this kinda where Im goin on it..

So, where is all this info coming from? Is it hearsay? or are you guys following real paper trails? or just posts on websites?

Great point sir...
However what I am going off is , the official record.. I dont kn0ow about diff blgs falling and all that.. I just know that security was real ass slack and sometimes still is unfortunately..
But the realness is that Im not disappointed that Saddam and his psycho ass kids are dead... Im thinking like now who in the region is going to keep Iran in check?
Dont doubt me though I really want Iranians to be free that would be cool.
Its a hella balancing act.
Point being is that they hella lied to have that war like blatantly and easily proven , its what made the rest of the wrold hate us in fact. SO it hard tio see. Thats a Gulf of Tonken Incident no doubt.. Hell most of that war was actually brought to you by the guys who started and lost Vietnam.. On the real.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@Format, the tough part of the paper trail and something most people don't understand is that BRK is who insurers the insurers. So BRK is who actually writes the checks. Read an annual report to see how it works.

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2002ar/2002ar.pdf

Again, the question no one has answered is

How does a skyscraper fall, with out ANYTHING hitting it. It to its own footprint?

Lets leave all the "theories" out look at just the science of that one event. Watch the video I posted. Then give me an explanation.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
How does a skyscraper fall, with out ANYTHING hitting it. It to its own footprint?

Lets leave all the "theories" out look at just the science of that one event. Watch the video I posted. Then give me an explanation.

The video didnt explain it enough? The issue is, its someones words telling someone elses words. How do you validate what he's saying?

He showed video of a demolition, yes. But he didnt post footage of fuel burning a skyscraper. Not even a theory as to how it looks. It was compelling tho, just not air tight proof.

Rel, it does open up issues. But I think in the long run, its necessary to move forward to real peace over there, and everywhere

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
The proof of what i said before takes a lot of reading, several really good documentaries and much more effort making the connections. Honestly, if you get the carlyle part mapped in your head than half of this bs makes a lot more sense. The reason im not going to go into detail about it is just that. Take the effort of finding out yourself then come back and discuss as its just to much to place in a few posts. I agree that there are loads of bs going around the web regarding conspiracies but some things cant be "unseen".

Like wtc7's implosion, that's perfect controlled demolition meaning beams are sliced inwards due to thermite explosives being placed in similar angles against all beams. Its also something you dont prepare in one day and overlaps what i said earlier about wtc1/2 maintainance dudes hearing construction noise on sealed off floors to return there afterwards and finding nothing was changed.

Fuel burning down a skyscraper is precisely what pissed off 1500 engineers, architects the lot since not one scraper that's been build with steel has ever burned down. These people make a living out of developings building according to safety measurements which now have been rediculed since it implies that ALL steel construction scrapers burn down from kerosine which is simply not true.

The heat needed to burn steel is much higher than kerosine could possibly create. Secondly, a lot of fuel evaporated upon the impact explosion or else you would've seen burning kerosine dripping from the building onto the streets. 3rd! From looking at the fumes emitting from the wtc buildings you can see that the heat inside is not suffficient to melt a lot of things that quickly. Those dark fumes imply half combustion which only occures on when things burn on a relativly "low" temperature (its still hot ofc).

Those scientist already stated that those beams used in the wtc towers could last 1000 years while being continuously heated over a sea of infinite kerosine and it would not bend one single bit.

Nanothermite on the other hand...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
@Format, the tough part of the paper trail and something most people don't understand is that BRK is who insurers the insurers. So BRK is who actually writes the checks. Read an annual report to see how it works.

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2002ar/2002ar.pdf

Again, the question no one has answered is

Dude if you are talking about that other building then , like alot of crap fell on it.. so it fell over... seriously. Dont get caught up dude you wont get back out dun...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
http://education.jlab.org/qa/meltingpoint_01.html Pretty interesting.

Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

Addendum (8/26/2011): I answered this question many years ago and it has been referenced in many different web sites and reports. There has been one misrepresentation that has come from that. Many sites refer to the difference in the melting point of steel and the burning temperature of jet fuel as proof that the World Trade Center could not have fallen from the aircraft fires. What those authors fail to note is that while steel melts at around 1,370°C (2500°F) it begins to lose its strength at a much lower temperature. The steel structure of the World Trade Center would not have to melt in order for the buildings to lose their structural integrity. Steel can be soft at 538°C (1,000°F) well below the burning temperature of jet fuel.

Burning of Jet Fuel in Open Air - Open air burning temperatures 260-315 °C (500-599 °F) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Even if the steel weakens @ 1000 degrees F, Jet fuel in OPEN AIR burns at about half of that....

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm

In terms of the Science, just the fires don't add up.

This video (you could even ignore the police dispatch) there's a few reports about what was found the evening of 9/11 about truck/van full of explosives that was stopped, yet the story just disappeared.

You gained nothing, you lost liberty and your fellows lost their lives on the back of 2 wars started as a result, government gained patriot acts 1 and 2, illegal phone tapping, torture camps, a boost to the finances of companies like weapons manufacturers, leather manufacturers, companies involved in the "rebuilding" of Iraq ie Halliburton. 100's of thousands of innocent Iraqi's paid the ultimate price, women and children included.
The US also gained a strategic foothold in the oil dominated region allowing it to further its mission in controlling the worlds natural resources as laid out in the PNAC document(Pre 911).
Just because you gained nothing and lost a lot, doesnt mean someone else idnt gain....

For example....the wankers. Sorry meant bankers.

They sold loans/mortgages to people that couldnt afford them, and when the tipping point of defaults came and the system went sour, what did we do, we threw a load more money straight to the fucking criminals that caused it in the first place.
Just like a lot of things these days, it seems the benefits and gains are for a very very elite few at the expense of the many.

This video (you could even ignore the police dispatch) there's a few reports about what was found the evening of 9/11 about truck/van full of explosives that was stopped, yet the story just disappeared.
Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11 - YouTube

Not only did the story disappear, the mossad agents were deported back to israel under secrecy. There was also the isreali's celebrating on rooftops videotaping as the towers fell and also the suspicious israeli "art students" leading up to the attack.