How do I get Fruityloops to run smoother?

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
Lou, I just came here but I been lurkin the site
and I read often, I dont see it the same way you do tho...
I think any decent and halfway intelligent person with previous boarding experience understands what spam is and why its frowned upon.
shit, anybody with anything to spam definitely knows what spam is they just, as the post stated, think they can get away with it here like they can anywhere else.
I think the post was funny as shit, and an awesome way to remind those who might start to think its okay that it isn't.
dont take me the wrong way bro, but it seems like something happened and you're keeping bad vibes making not so serious issues feel worse than they really are.
I'm just sayin, I enjoy my time here and think all of yall are cool as fuck... so I want everybody else to have the same great experience I have.
so, now that that's settled, somebody help me integrate my ipad into my set-up!

edit. Why is this in two forums?
never mind...
optical illusion?

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
my best advice

my best advice off of experience is IF you are trying to use a lot of plug-ins and what ever is to have at least 2-3 gigs of ram otherwise no matter what you keep adding sounds to a beat even with a clean comp. your gonna end up with some poppin. You can change your latency or what ever but you real time when you are trying to play a sound it is gonna be off. so that's Y i say it is best to have some good ram. best advice i can give.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
my best advice off of experience is IF you are trying to use a lot of plug-ins and what ever is to have at least 2-3 gigs of ram otherwise no matter what you keep adding sounds to a beat even with a clean comp. your gonna end up with some poppin. You can change your latency or what ever but you real time when you are trying to play a sound it is gonna be off. so that's Y i say it is best to have some good ram. best advice i can give.

off topic;
just lol, your talking about the weather right after the bitchfight...

on topic;
i took your spam down aswell