How did u first meet Illmuzik?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
i came over one of the videos on youtube, the ones where you send in a beat and you, Fade, said something about every track. I really liked Medl4s submissions on those videos and after that i have been here. Now im enjoying reading and watching the site grow. Illmuzik every day. :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Word? I didnt realize you know nomics. how is he doin?

He's doing well... I've known Nomics since like 9th grade...lol. He's been busy with work n family....I'm overdue for a visit up there in Myrtle Beach....I really don't think he's had the time for music as he wants, but his job is pretty demanding...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Buku recorded over that died in your arms beat he killed back in the day. Didnt he move to florida at first?

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I had a random series of events that led to my involvement in Ill in a short amount of time and I was interested in hearing everyone else's story.

Ayron (illmuzik member) from 2infamouz approached me to write an article for his small hip hop production/home studio guide website, so I wrote an article on marketing and networking strategies. After that he kept telling me that I needed to get involved in illmuzik, he said "man it would be the coolest thing ever to see u on the front page of ill." So he told Fade he should interview this female producer/model (which we all know Fade loved the idea of) and he eventually offered me an interview. On the condition I be an illmuzik member and that I stay involved. I assured him it wasn't my style to dip but he didn't have much faith. Boy was he wrong. After using this place CONSTANTLY for months I approached Relic about co hosting for www.illmuzikradio.com and he was kinda meh...when I mentioned it to Fade he said "tell him Fade says to get off his ass..." A week later I was co hosting Carolina Cuts. Now I'm a bonafide regular and official "staff" member. Idk y but I feel accomplished. Irony to this story? I STILL haven't turned in my interview. Stay tuned, there's more to Barbz then meets the eye.

What's ur story?
Damn now you're more involved than me haha...I came here pretty much the same way, 2good heard some of my beats on myspace back in the day and sent me over here, been here ever since.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I was looking to up my game. just started getting into the producer/beat maker phase. Found this site and immediately cliqued with some of the OGs. There were many hip hop purists, but then there were some who leaned towards the 50s and the Kanyes, but we all got along. The amount of knowledge and friends I made here is priceless.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Buku recorded over that died in your arms beat he killed back in the day. Didnt he move to florida at first?

Nah..moved to Greenville SC, then went to Myrtle Beach....He's out there now.

I'm the one that moved to FL.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
....yet barbie wanted staff soooo bad...then disappeared...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
So yea, not sure if anyone else suspected but im pretty sure barbie was actually a dude trying to market his music as a hot chick. Good on him for the approach to try and do something different, but thats just not sustainable.
Nah she was a real chick. Albeit an ugly one, but a chick nonetheless. Curious why you think it was a dude?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
How do you know she was a chick?

I think Barbie was a dude due to a few things she would say, and of course constantly baiting everyone here for attention "I have a bunch of model friends that would pose for illmuzik photos" whatever, get the fuck out.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
How do you know she was a chick?

I think Barbie was a dude due to a few things she would say, and of course constantly baiting everyone here for attention "I have a bunch of model friends that would pose for illmuzik photos" whatever, get the fuck out.
cuz i used to bs with her off illmuzik too. she was an insercure ass chick that knew most people here was dudes and would drool over her mediocrity. i mean them beats were trash but i remember reading a lot of niggas talkin em up. ridiculous.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LOL..... She posted like 4390214238 beats then never posted again.... I smell something fishy......

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That was a fucking nightmare trainwreck. I remember putting some stupid title under her name because she kept bugging me, it was a pain. Even on Facebook it was crazy.

members online