High School

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, just take advantage of what's there.. I loved high school so much I wish I could go back. They are truly going to be the best years of your life! That's the truth! Take it one day at a time, There will be set backs and mishaps but it's part of life! High school was the shit! Make it worth it man, your going to meet all types of cool people and bang alot of chicks! LOL, Damn i miss high school!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
9th grade?!!? Shit how young are you? Damn I didn't know you were that young.

I used to throw this one 7th grader in the recycle bin. Getting your books knocked out from your arm is common, books and papers all over the place lol.

Oh yeah - get a good spot for a locker! And just say no to crack.

T

The Bastard

damn man, you are a young buck, which is cool cuz by the time yur my age u should be sum kinda super producer. i went to a vocational high school so some of the regular shit that happened to freshman was gettin thrown in the shop sink,gettin the fringes on ripped pants set on fire when you wernt lookin. wwf style beatdowns when u go to take a piss. we played a game on the school bus called red light,a person would start running from the front of the bus all the way up the aisle and theyd have to touch the ''red light'' that at the back of the bus.the fun part of the game is why the person ran down the aisle everybody would be swingin on you and kicking the shit out of you. the freshman that didnt play were branded bitch not tryin to scare u that shit was all in good fun and not done in seriousness. the good thing about high school is you can make mad loot sellin bootleg cds and drugs. i remember i made 100 bucks off eminems first cd. 100 bills was like mad loot for me then.and by the time your in 11th grade youll be gettin freshman pussy no matter how much of an ugly bastard you are. damn,i wanna go back

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Word 9th grade, just turned 14 March 14th.

Haha, you guys make it sound like its real good, but from other people I know that are in HS right now told me that the school work is nothing like MS. I'm just worried about the acedemic part cuz my dad is serious about my grades. And it sounds like freshmen get beat on a lot haha, but did any of you that made beats during HS get some kind of respect or something like that from other people?

And word to "the good thing about high school is you can make mad loot sellin bootleg cds" haha.

T

The Bastard

Seoul P said:
Word 9th grade, just turned 14 March 14th.

And word to "the good thing about high school is you can make mad loot sellin bootleg cds" haha.
and drugs man...... drugs

T

The Bastard

Seoul P said:
Nah, I'm not gonna touch anything like that.
sure you are, high school is drug years,i said i wouldnt either when i was in 8th grade,by the time u graduate you will have smoked weed at least once,taken a hallucinigetic drug at least once,and tried some sort of pill at least once

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Bang every female in site and don't use condoms.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
dont get fooled by the different type of workload...its just the same amount but its spread out differently.

and do as much black tar heroin as you can...thats a good starter drug for freshmen...i suggest the method of delivery is through the rectal skin...it absorbs into the blood stream quickesr than you might think. and also, chug a bottle of rubbing alcohol...who cares if you go blind...that shit fucks you up and plus its instant respect.

haha anyway good luck

T

The Bastard

jmaafia said:
plus its instant respect.

haha anyway good luck
i knew a kid who gained instant respect by eating money, you could give this kid any amount of change and hed eatthat shit right in front of your eyes. quarters,nickles dimes whatever. he prolly shat that shit out cashed it in

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Im still working with the same producer I was back in High School, he didnt go to school with me but if he did and had the same type of skills I wouldve still been working with him now. So I guess it is a good idea for you to use high school as an oppurtunity to find people you could work with too.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dont say things like, " I can't wait til I graduate". Man enjoy every moment. All those girls concentrated in one area. You can't get any better than that.

Oh yeah, and be careful who you sit by at the lunch tables homie. You can be guilty by association (i.e. sitting with mentally challenged).

Most important thing is the work. I slacked off majorly during junior year. Had to copy off of a lot of people senior year. You don't want to play catchup. Shit is hard. If you're goin to college after HS, try to get some college credit while you're in HS.

T

The Bastard

man high school girls will do the filthiest things,yur a lucky man

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I hated Highschool Got in alot of Fights got Suspended alot The only Thing I miss was Coppin Brainz in the Confession booths of the Chapel ( sorry God ) and Gettin Drunk an Smokin alot of weed an Makin Crazy Money off Choppin

All im sayin is I went into High School Expecting it 2 be like one of these Gay Teen School Movies and it was nothing like that

What can I say i wasted 5 yrs of my life and didint get anything in Return

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Seoul P said:
I'm just worried about the acedemic part cuz my dad is serious about my grades.
hey Seoul, if you pay attention and take time to read your assignments and study then you'll make straight a's without a doubt. like most people here i did mad crazy shit begining at about 9th grade and am basically just now taming my life down to normalcy so i can make illmusic an find this lady i'm lookin for. So what i'm sayin is don't feel like you should do drugs an "bag as many chicks as you can".. i'd seriously be making crazy loot if it [weren't] for those fun times on drugs that wasted my time.

time wasted are opportunities you coulda taken

BASTARD said:
i knew a kid who gained instant respect by eating money, you could give this kid any amount of change and hed eatthat shit right in front of your eyes. quarters,nickles dimes whatever. he prolly shat that shit out cashed it in
thats some classic shit B

members online