High School

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
dont take shit from nobody....

if you do, youll be a sukka for the rest of your life....

take some beats (ie get smacked in the face) a few times, then dog em back harder....

if you do get in any shit with any hard nuts, be cool and ask em if they spit, and that you are a hip hop producer, that tactic has got me out of trouble nuff times, when things have got a bit naughty out n the piss....

also dont listen to chrono or you will have no mates....8) hehe

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
also, if you do plan to stay clean, be about that from the start. people will begin to respect that, and youll have plenty of friends (even the ones that do mad crazy stuff). i don't smoke weed and over 50% of my friends are potheads haha.

and, if you plan to be clean, dont walk around with a holier than thou attitude. that just pisses people off and it isnt your place to think like that anyway.

just be confident in what you plan to do, respect everyone and friend making shouldnt be a problem...that is of course if you are not a complete loser.

more power to you and good luck homie

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Haze47 said:
also dont listen to chrono or you will have no mates....8) hehe

well i didn't mean sport the latest 2005 edition platnium pocket protector but damn time is short,, im sayin make use of the time you got. So if you can function fine on a few hits of herb then it's not a total waste. alcohol is a total waste of time though. growin up involves mad parties, sex, drugs and kiko'll confront all that in his way in these days of ours so i'm lookin out for little homie

maan im tellin you. it's not hard to be successful in life cause most people don't have the confidence, strength, an survival wits about'em to get themselves there.

an thass whuss cresent fresh yall''

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Thanks to everybody that hit up this thread with their opinions, but I do want to stay clean from drugs and alcohol cuz I've heard too many stories about people wasting their life cuz of one of those things or both cuz I knew this one kid from where I used to live, dude would of probably gone to and Ivy Leauge school. He skipped 2 grades, not sure from what grade he skipped, and I guess since he was mostly hanging around with older kids he got introduced to all kind of drugs, he took it and got overdosed and died about a month after. Just don't want to end up like that.

Anyways, thanks for the good looks and yeah, I'm about to go to my first day of high school tomorrow and I'm mad tired from a sleepover at my friend's house, don't know how I'm gonna wake up.

Oh yeah, word to Haze about meeting MCs in HS, but I don't think I'm gonna get messed around with that much cuz my school's brand new and we only have 2 classes, freshmen and sophmore.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo man high school is fun i graduate high school may 24 man thos 4 years went by fast you will love it and oh watch ya back on freshmen friday thats was some fun shit woopin up on freshmen.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You know what, man... alcohol is not bad (weed too, in my opinion, but that's discussable)... I mean, i dont do drugs but i know that a lot of things we ingest normally have effects on us that are stronger than drugs. Sugar, salt, cafein... those are bad for you... if you take them in excess... but moderation is the key.

As for school, my advice, as a future teacher is to listen to teachers and to every course.. even boring ones. that's the key to success. And if you dont understand something, ask you teacher. That's his job!

Good luck, mayne.

And if your questions are about maths, you can always hit me up... I'm always glad to help a fellow beatmaker/music lover!!!

holla

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
And if your questions are about maths, you can always hit me up... I'm always glad to help a fellow beatmaker/music lover!!!

holla

ahh syg, bless your little canadian heart.....

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Haha, thanks Syg, but I'm pretty good at math, but if I get stuck later in the year I'll hit you up.

First day was alright, just a whole bunch of policy things to get signed, but haven't seen a nice girl yet.

Oh yeah, to those people that smoke weed, how do you guys find money to support yourself if you're buying it like that?

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
j you ain't fuckin liein them girls is hella stuck up, but since its your freshmen year man just stay on the ball if you got state exams like i do in alabama make sure you try and pass them on the first try so you won't be worrying about them later on like me, and the end of your sophmore year start taking the act and sat so you can get the jump start man,

also join jrotc its cool and shit and you can get easier jobs to while you in highschool thats how i got my job i was going up against this did we had the same creiditials and shit but i took jrotc and he did'nt and they said i had more leadership than him to so its fun man.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
For real, son... I'd suggest you stay off drugs at least for your 1st year... and if you're not into it, dont take it... I'm not for drug consumption, but I'm not against it... as long as it's not used during school time (it's hard to stay focused on alcohol or weed...)

You were in the older kids group in middle school, now, you're the smallest, so, if you's a skinny, better gain some weight...

members online