Hi Guys !

UpanComer

I've been making terrible beats on and off for about 11 years now.
Finally have the time to really sit down and get my skills up !
I returned to FP only to find out it was mostly abandoned and and anyone I'd
spoken in passing was long gone. I was mainly a lurker tho lol.

Anyways I'm here now ! I was pointed to this site by @OGBama !
I'm looking to post my material, get critiques and learn the trade !

I've been making terrible beats on and off for about 11 years now.
Finally have the time to really sit down and get my skills up !
I returned to FP only to find out it was mostly abandoned and and anyone I'd
spoken in passing was long gone. I was mainly a lurker tho lol.

Anyways I'm here now ! I was pointed to this site by @OGBama !
I'm looking to post my material, get critiques and learn the trade !
Right place mate. u can start from the showcase and read my articles too. also don't enter the battles cuz I'm gonna fuck you all dry dry.

Right place mate. u can start from the showcase and read my articles too. also don't enter the battles cuz I'm gonna fuck you all dry dry.
and it'd be mean if I didn't mention- fade wrote a couple articles in there too.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @UpanComer what's your musical backstory and while @Armani is cool he's our resident shit talker you may wanna ignore.

@Fade is there any scenarios where someone isn't welcome here? I really crave going all "grab all yo shit and get yo fat fuck outta the institution" at a random soul.
Heres an example "Hi Im new here, my name is Deez Beats, Ive had millions of plays and Im quite a big deal with my team of super producers"

Besides, you do a good job of making people feel uncomfortable and unwelcome all by yourself.

Heres an example "Hi Im new here, my name is Deez Beats, Ive had millions of plays and Im quite a big deal with my team of super producers"

Besides, you do a good job of making people feel uncomfortable and unwelcome all by yourself.
H-ho- How dare you s-s-s-Say it...

Everybody: Hi, welcome to ill.

Armani: Hey bitch Im going to rape your arsehole with my beats, dry.

You are like every kids nightmare when they get sent to the big house.
"Hey kid, Im going to choke you with my cock tonight. And you are going to like it"
ngl tho, at times I do get tired of battlin swifty softy mofos. I mean I understand it, but maybe at least I can train a couple of these youngsters (who happen to mostly have kids older than me) into guerillas or at least I can show them it's OKAY to idk... embrace ur dark side. if you win smth from me then I genuinely want you to shit all over my manhood. and I say that not only to serve my fetish, but also because it makes me try to get better so I can shit on you back and the cycle continues till we're all omniscient omnipotent Gods.

so tbh, that shitty shitty feeling you get when you Know your beat is good but it doesn't place is a real great distraction for working harder and possibly forgetting your crippling depression and global bullshit and entropy.

Also, this beat would've never happened if @KOOLDJRKM didn't decide to go completely mental since his day 1.

ngl tho, at times I do get tired of battlin swifty softy mofos. I mean I understand it, but maybe at least I can train a couple of these youngsters (who happen to mostly have kids older than me) into guerillas or at least I can show them it's OKAY to idk... embrace ur dark side. if you win smth from me then I genuinely want you to shit all over my manhood. and I say that not only to serve my fetish, but also because it makes me try to get better so I can shit on you back and the cycle continues till we're all omniscient omnipotent Gods.

so tbh, that shitty shitty feeling you get when you Know your beat is good but it doesn't place is a real great distraction for working harder and possibly forgetting your crippling depression and global bullshit and entropy.

Also, this beat would've never happened if @KOOLDJRKM didn't decide to go completely mental since his day 1.
not only is everybody shitting on each others manhoods overdramatically gay, it just leaves everybody covered in shit with a nasty smell hanging in the air. I know you have good intentions and are just keeping it competitive and that beat is fucking dope.

not only is everybody shitting on each others manhoods overdramatically gay, it just leaves everybody covered in shit with a nasty smell hanging in the air. I know you have good intentions and are just keeping it competitive and that beat is fucking dope.
I mean, maybe if you can't take being shat on then you're not made for it. on the other hand, pappas is made for it but he keeps threatening to retire every 5 minutes, so idk...

I mean, maybe if you can't take being shat on then you're not made for it. on the other hand, pappas is made for it but he keeps threatening to retire every 5 minutes, so idk...
pappas doesnt need anybody to shit on him, he shits on himself all the time.
I get what you are saying though, its best to leave the ego at the door, we have to accept defeat to break down our egos, which are usually fucking huge. Only then can we take constructive criticism without curling up in a ball in the corner contemplating suicide for being a loser because our egos cant take defeat or criticism. This place did a good job of destroying my ego.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is a great way to welcome someone here.

Meme Reaction GIF

pappas doesnt need anybody to shit on him, he shits on himself all the time.
EXACTLY. it's so annoying sometimes. Iron gets kinda like that too. while on ill, quitting producing is like committing suicide, not only you're ending yourself, you're injecting a lotta sorrow into your fellow weirdoes.

@Pappas Beats You... Doink.

members online