Help A Fellow Producer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oddymentaal

Are you able to help an aspiring producer??? I am currently at a homeless shelter and need a place to connect my PC so I can prepare my tracks to be mixed professionally for a beat CD. The tracks are already done but I use Cubase SX with virtual instruments and need to render the files to audio for pro-tools and change some of the sounds.
I am in Jersey City NJ.
Today I am nobody but tomorrow is another day. oddymentaal3@yahoo.com Thanks.

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sounds like you want to "connect" to some kinda external recorder to track out your beats. You shouldn't have to do that if you're using softsynths and internal stuff. I'm not familiar with Cubase, but there should be some kinda internal routing/bus scheme that you can patch the output of your virtual synths to an audio input of Cubase and record it.

X

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn dog, you reeeeeeeeally on ya grind!!! a homeless shelter? wow. you from jc huh?

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
oddymentaal said:
Are you able to help an aspiring producer??? I am currently at a homeless shelter and need a place to connect my PC so I can prepare my tracks to be mixed professionally for a beat CD. The tracks are already done but I use Cubase SX with virtual instruments and need to render the files to audio for pro-tools and change some of the sounds.
I am in Jersey City NJ.
Today I am nobody but tomorrow is another day. oddymentaal3@yahoo.com Thanks.

This is the type of hunger that's missing nowadays. If I was nearer to you, I'd say bring your ass to my studio. You can't buy that kind of dedication.

Damn.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
thats one way to have all day to make beats. Stay up homie!

E

Equality 7-2521

^^^haha. when you put it that way, i think i might join him.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
yea man, dude is def hungry. i have a studio in south amboy bro, holla at me.

Cloudchamber

ill o.g.
Its kind of poetic. This man is completely destitute, but his desire to create music has consumed him. Someone should give him an outlet--but don't help too much--adversity may be his driving force. I admire you--even envy you. I have plenty of money and a roof over my head; however, I don't have any time or inspiration for music anymore.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man, homeless ?

The LAST thing on a homeless person mind is getting a CD finished..lmao

this aint like kanye being locked up in a room for 3 summers.

you in a shelter - with bums, no good food, and risk of your life and health daily.

and you wanna make beats and cds ?

You better get you a job...a roof on your head...some food in your stomach - then worry about a CD.

I have a feeling you are homeless cuz you dont get your stuff in order how it should be.

Dont confuse hunger or music..for REAL hunger.

Cuz you can potentially get hurt living the way you are.

my .02

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
KRS ONE was homeless on the streets right before he was signed. I feel dude though. He cant control his desire and love of music even if he wanted to. Some people do it just to say they do it (ive met plently of people like this). the true "producers" do it cuz its in them, and regardless of what is going down, theyll still produce.

O

oddymentaal

DaSon said:
Man, homeless ?

you in a shelter - with bums, no good food, and risk of your life and health daily.

You better get you a job...a roof on your head...some food in your stomach - then worry about a CD.

I have a feeling you are homeless cuz you dont get your stuff in order how it should be.

my .02

Unbelievable...ignorance is a disease!!!! Unless you're a mindreader you have no idea why I'm homeless!!! As you should have been taught - if you don't have something positive to say - keep your mouth shut!!! I am not your little brother in need of advice or a lecture!!!

Music is what gives my life meaning...I do it because without it...I'm nothing. I either make it or I die trying and I can never fail. I only fail if I QUIT...to QUIT is to DIE...and DEATH is not an option!!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck...where there's a will there's a way. NEVER QUIT.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
oddymentaal said:
Unbelievable...ignorance is a disease!!!! Unless you're a mindreader you have no idea why I'm homeless!!! As you should have been taught - if you don't have something positive to say - keep your mouth shut!!! I am not your little brother in need of advice or a lecture!!!

Music is what gives my life meaning...I do it because without it...I'm nothing. I either make it or I die trying and I can never fail. I only fail if I QUIT...to QUIT is to DIE...and DEATH is not an option!!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck...where there's a will there's a way. NEVER QUIT.

Speak on homie!
Some people talk like getting a job is the easiest thing to do nowadays! That's nonsense! None of us know what can happen to us at any given minute. I've been out of a job since 2003!!!! I haven't found work yet!! And I've got a wife and 2 children!!! Does that mean that I'm not busting my butt trying to bring in some cashflow? NO! I'm like you homie, this music bring life to me; it's medicine for my hurting soul and I express through my music and lyrics. You produce no matter what the situation is...It's in you. I believe these "storms" help us to get better at what we were put on this earth to do. One of these days, you're gonna blow all the nay sayers out the water because of the passion that's in you. So bro, I give madd props/respect to U and I'll be praying for you that soon, the music you're making will bring you out of your current situation.

Be encouraged and keep your head up homie. Not everyone will understand what you are going through or why but your current situation doesn't determine where U are going!
Keep bangin' your music bro! Never, ever give up!! Like U said, "DEATH IS NOT AN OPTION"!

-DJ X-sinna'

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
DaSon said:
Man, homeless ?

my .02

you should have kept your two cents in your pocket. you dont know what hell this man is going through. you have no idea. he might be on the grind trying to find a job and a roof by day and go to the homeless shelter at night and sleep and make beats until the next day only to grind again. you dont know and neither do i. the only thing you can do is pray for homeboy and hope he finds what he is looking for.

I should take a hammer and slap the fucking ignorance out of you youngster. :bash:

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh DAMN DaSon that was harsh man.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
JPeg said:
dedication or stupidity?

why u wasting time messin with beats should'nt u just focus on getting a roof ova ur head and some income?

damm

first off if you havent been there, you dont know what its like and you dont know the whole of the situation either...

i, on the other hand, HAVE been there, though not in a shelter- i was living in my car and had the dr/sp 202 at a friends house. i also had a job, but that didnt stop me from me from makin beats. dont assume that you cant do both man, i know a guy who is an engineering GENIUS (not music) and is living in his car, delivering pizzas and trying to get into a good school.

im not trying to be a jerk here but seriously some of you need to think before you say something.

anyhow man, welcome, i feel your plight and i have been there.... if you were in cali i'd go pick you up right now and we'd chill, i got sx myself.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
you should have kept your two cents in your pocket. you dont know what hell this man is going through. you have no idea. he might be on the grind trying to find a job and a roof by day and go to the homeless shelter at night and sleep and make beats until the next day only to grind again. you dont know and neither do i. the only thing you can do is pray for homeboy and hope he finds what he is looking for.

I should take a hammer and slap the fucking ignorance out of you youngster. :bash:
Word up, cant tell this man shit dog. He's homeless and still gettin it in. I know niggas that have homes and are still so fuckin lazy they wont leave the crib. lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
DaSon said:
Man, homeless ?

my .02

again another person speaking without thinking. dont assume that because he is homeless that he isnt working. i have ALWAYS had a job of some kind and have been homeless numerous times.

some of ya'll are makin me sick right about now. no offense, but this guy is showing real heart and passion for this in a way that half this site will NEVER show and yet some of you would prefer to kick a guy when he is down? thats pathetic.

anyways man i hope you ARE trying to get some work in because that IS your biggest priority but i love the fact that you arent letting your current, unfortunate circumstance eter you from you goals.

and, uh.... go'on, brush your shoulders off. forget these other dudes trying to pull you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online