Finally finished workin on Jay-Z album

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
What's good my people. So yesterday we finally finished mixing the last few records on the new Jay-Z album American Gangster. Ended up mixing 6 songs and I recorded a few as well. The album is pretty dope, and a think a lot of the Ill will like it. Very throwback as far as hip hop's concerned. I would put it somewhere in between Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint as far as how it sounds. We did 2 records with Pharrell, 2 with Sean C, LV, and Diddy, 1 with No I.D., and 1 with DJ Toomp. So def watch out for it!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
sounds dope man...the newest song I've heard, I forget what it's called , but that shit was dope....where he gives a speech..... I want to hear the track with no I.D. He's one of the dopest producers out....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
WOoooooooooooooord sounds dope. No 9th beats on this one?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
word, so that means nas and jay must kill it lyrically. thats the only way to roll on a simple beat. nice.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word, so that means nas and jay must kill it lyrically. thats the only way to roll on a simple beat. nice.

i doubt it nas does his thing but jay hasnt been seriously ill in yearssssssssss

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Can't wait for this album roc boys & blue magic are sick track. I remember the Ignorant shit track.. sick as well.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Wassup Swiv,
Congrats, sounds like a fun project, music sounds dope, looking forward to hearing it. FYI, just caught the VH1 show called "Classic Albums" showcasing the making of Reasonable Doubt, real good documentary...
EZ