Finally finished workin on Jay-Z album

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
What's good my people. So yesterday we finally finished mixing the last few records on the new Jay-Z album American Gangster. Ended up mixing 6 songs and I recorded a few as well. The album is pretty dope, and a think a lot of the Ill will like it. Very throwback as far as hip hop's concerned. I would put it somewhere in between Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint as far as how it sounds. We did 2 records with Pharrell, 2 with Sean C, LV, and Diddy, 1 with No I.D., and 1 with DJ Toomp. So def watch out for it!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
sounds dope man...the newest song I've heard, I forget what it's called , but that shit was dope....where he gives a speech..... I want to hear the track with no I.D. He's one of the dopest producers out....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
WOoooooooooooooord sounds dope. No 9th beats on this one?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
word, so that means nas and jay must kill it lyrically. thats the only way to roll on a simple beat. nice.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word, so that means nas and jay must kill it lyrically. thats the only way to roll on a simple beat. nice.

i doubt it nas does his thing but jay hasnt been seriously ill in yearssssssssss

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Can't wait for this album roc boys & blue magic are sick track. I remember the Ignorant shit track.. sick as well.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Wassup Swiv,
Congrats, sounds like a fun project, music sounds dope, looking forward to hearing it. FYI, just caught the VH1 show called "Classic Albums" showcasing the making of Reasonable Doubt, real good documentary...
EZ

members online