EEEWWWW bad breathe on dah mic

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Man, this happenes sometimes to me at work when people use my phone and leave it smellin real shitty, werd. Actually, it's kinda scary when you think what's doin' in their grill. (and gums). Wow...

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
samuelock said:
if possible, take the mesh part of the mic off. i might just unscrew off like mine, and then put some lysol or something on it.

watch those fumes though, anything too strong will give headrushes to future mcees.

O

open mind

yeah man that mountain rain flava is tha shit.got lots of em.ha!

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this is one of the funniest threads i have ever read on a message board lol oh my goodness. Thats too bad though.....lol

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Don't let someone record in the MORNING! Morning-breath man!

This thread makes me want to remember to provide toothpaste and toothbrushes in my studio when I get it.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
serious? said:
haha
if it's that bad i don't think just plain tic tac's is gonna help it
maybe a tic tac sandwich or tic tac prescription might help haha
or maybe have somebody do a drive by shooting in his mouth with a mentos gun hahaha sorry

AAAAAAAAAAAHHAaahahaHAHAhah HAha

this this for real hahahahaha i've never heard of that man thats funny hahaha

what kind of smell is it? grabage on a hot sunny day or just that plane crap breath smell. haha

you shoud just cover it up with some clone haha and get a dummy mic for the future

hahahaha

O

open mind

this is the most perverted topic i have ever read in my life. producing aint easy lol.

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol ironically i had never even considered the possibility of this happening to me until i read this post and bam saturday while djing a fashion show in boston the mc practically swallowed my mic and funked it up talk about deja vu this post came right to my mind. LOL how did you clean the mic?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
SpLitPerSonaliT said:
Damn this morning I was recording my roommate singing, and he strait funked my mic the fuck up! anyone have any suggestions to how I can clean it or is it to be stankin forever? its a fragile condenser mic though it might be kind of hard.
thanks peace!
wheres ur pop filter thas why they exist

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Gives me a great idea for an invention...

members online