EEEWWWW bad breathe on dah mic

ill o.g.
Damn this morning I was recording my roommate singing, and he strait funked my mic the fuck up! anyone have any suggestions to how I can clean it or is it to be stankin forever? its a fragile condenser mic though it might be kind of hard.
thanks peace!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
thats a littler wierd that his breathe would just resonate on the mic like that. his breathe must be on a whole nother level.

but yea, that, and blockin out spit particles it what pop filters are for (and to stop pops)

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
thats a littler wierd that his breathe would just resonate on the mic like that. his breathe must be on a whole nother level.

but yea, that, and blockin out spit particles it what pop filters are for (and to stop pops)

for bad breathe put 2 pop filters lol

S

serious?

SpLitPerSonaliT said:
yeah, i usually do use my pop filter.... I'm goin to keep tic tacs in my studio from now on

haha
if it's that bad i don't think just plain tic tac's is gonna help it
maybe a tic tac sandwich or tic tac prescription might help haha
or maybe have somebody do a drive by shooting in his mouth with a mentos gun hahaha sorry

B

BeatBoy

Lmao,Lmao,Lmao,Lmao,Lmao man dat right there dont make no sense man dat is some funny stuff right there.your roommate must eat ish mints lol

O

open mind

Lmfao !!! Aahahahahhh.man try to put a CONDOME with banana flavor over that mic.IAM FUCKING SERIOUS!that shit should help hahaahahahah:lol:

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
why was ur man singing? get him writin rhymes G.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I suggest a few tins of Altoids to keep on tap for the dragon breath. LMAO! Now that's what I call gettin funky on the M-I-C!

O

open mind

Lmfao @dragon Breath Ahahahahaahaha Oh Man U Guys Are Killin Me I Love Ya All

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im at work just cackling right now, lol foolishness tell dude "get fresh" dude needs to step up his hygene, lol

Ima have to quote canibus " u need to shut the fuck up cos ur breath stinks/ take 50 cents and purchase a pack of pepper mints" - 100 bars

members online