EEEWWWW bad breathe on dah mic

SpLitPerSonaliT

*** ill o.g. ***
Damn this morning I was recording my roommate singing, and he strait funked my mic the fuck up! anyone have any suggestions to how I can clean it or is it to be stankin forever? its a fragile condenser mic though it might be kind of hard.
thanks peace!

Warzone Beat Battle

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points:
thats a littler wierd that his breathe would just resonate on the mic like that. his breathe must be on a whole nother level.

but yea, that, and blockin out spit particles it what pop filters are for (and to stop pops)

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
*** ill o.g. ***
Sanova said:
thats a littler wierd that his breathe would just resonate on the mic like that. his breathe must be on a whole nother level.

but yea, that, and blockin out spit particles it what pop filters are for (and to stop pops)

for bad breathe put 2 pop filters lol

S

serious?

SpLitPerSonaliT said:
yeah, i usually do use my pop filter.... I'm goin to keep tic tacs in my studio from now on
haha
if it's that bad i don't think just plain tic tac's is gonna help it
maybe a tic tac sandwich or tic tac prescription might help haha
or maybe have somebody do a drive by shooting in his mouth with a mentos gun hahaha sorry

adomav17

*** ill o.g. ***
lmao... a mentos gun....

nah but that sucks... hopefully it'll just fade away in a few days or so

O

open mind

Lmfao !!! Aahahahahhh.man try to put a CONDOME with banana flavor over that mic.IAM FUCKING SERIOUS!that shit should help hahaahahahah:lol:

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points:
I suggest a few tins of Altoids to keep on tap for the dragon breath. LMAO! Now that's what I call gettin funky on the M-I-C!

JPeg

*** ill o.g. ***
im at work just cackling right now, lol foolishness tell dude "get fresh" dude needs to step up his hygene, lol

Ima have to quote canibus " u need to shut the fuck up cos ur breath stinks/ take 50 cents and purchase a pack of pepper mints" - 100 bars

Warzone Beat Battle