Dynamic Producers Conference !?

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
it was ok, i wasnt too too thrilled bout it cause they only showcase peoples beats who r in the "in crowd" if u aint in da "in crowd", they aint playin ur shit. it was a good xperience but lota the shit they planned never went thru. they was always late startin shit. some of da panelists never showed. n they xpect dudes to be in da place 24/7. half da dudes aint even got a place to stay. one dude slept on da train when i was there. overall, it was ok. nothin great to me. lota the shit they talked about can be learned jus by doin some background studyin on music n how da business works.

just my two cents.

nomics

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
ALL ACCESS, Standard Rate By 6/1 ($380 + $5 online handling fee) $ 385.00

BASIC ACCESS, Standard Rate By 6/1 ($325 + $5 online handling fee) $ 330.00

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
VERY IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SELECTED TO SHOWCASE YOUR MUSIC DURING BATTLES, COMPETITIONS, OR LABEL TRIPS. DYNAMIC PRODUCER MAKES THE FINAL SELECTION BASED ON OVERALL TALENT, ATTITUDE, AND TIME.

REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Please note that you MUST BE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OR AFFILIATE OF DYNAMIC PRODUCER to register and attend our conference!!!
ALL ACCESS (you must purchase one of the below packages if you are a producer that would like to enter 1 or more showcases and/or competitions)
$275 Super Saver By 4/1
$330 Early Bird By 5/1
$380 Standard By 6/1
$425 Late By 7/1
$475 After 6/30 & At The Door

Payment Plan Options
$165 By 4/1
$165 By 5/1

BASIC ACCESS (this is recommended for Dynamic Affiliates or producers who are NOT interested in entering showcases and/or competitions)
$225 Super Saver By 4/1
$275 Early Bird By 5/1
$325 Standard By 6/1
$TBD If Space Is Still Available

*NO REFUNDS*

members online