Dynamic Producers Conference !?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dynamic Producer is the site I maintain for Felisha Booker. She was just in King Magazine so if you have that, check it out.

Ask BigD, StraDivaRius and many other guys around here that have attended those conferences, I'm hoping to go to this year's.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
kewl i'll try and get round to PMing Big D and stradivarius if they don't see this first i been checking out there site today actually and just joined up for the forums when i get paid next i might sort out joining up, like i sed i had been thinking about going to NY for a few days in the summer and if i went for this i think it would be a kewl experience !

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
a link or something to check the dates? i will be probably in NYC in june

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Think I might make it up there myself. Plus my wife wants to see more places here in the U.S. so it would be a good experience for her as well.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Whoa.. this looks tempting... but I gotta watch the mulla... got some other plans for the summer...

I'm going on a roadtrip to Cali... I'll post on that later in the year... cuz I dont know anybody there, I'm going with non-hiphop cats and I gotta hit some westcoast clubs, to see how you do it in the west...

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I'll wait till they have something in VA again ;)

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i was just at the one they had out here in L.A. 2 weeks ago. it was worth it and i got hooked up with a entertainment legal rep, i cant speak much on this but im glad i attended the conference.
for anyone thats serious about this you should go to these seminars because it will give you a sence of direction like it did me. i have all kind's of underground hookup out here in L.A. but i didnt know how to use my resourses and help me get to the next level until i attended the conference.

im thinking about going to the one in NY since i got family out there i havent seen in a whyle, plus it will give me the chance to network with people out there. and i think it goes on for like two days.

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
AMG said:
I'll wait till they have something in VA again ;)

I wouldn't wait...if anything this is the best part of Dynamic Producer. It's a 3 or 4 day conference and there's so much going on from record label visits to studio tours to beat battles to A&R's critiquing your beats and much, much, more.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'd like to know which IllMuzik members are going to be attending the conference in July. Either reply here or send me a PM, I might have a proposition.

Thanks.