DMX punched two Germans

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
DMX was in Berlin’s Sage Club last Friday (Sept. 16) following an appearance earlier in the evening.

The rapper became involved in an altercation with Oliver Osterode, 24 and Julian Schmidt, 24, allegedly comments made while in the bathroom.

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,” Osterode told German newspaper BZ. “I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil’ Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

Osterode suffered a swollen eye, bruised ribs and other lacerations, while Schmidt reportedly suffered bruises to his abdomen.

Managers for DMX have assigned a Munich based lawyer to investigate the incident. Representatives for the rapper were not available as of press time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol it looks like them Germans didnt know who they were fuckin with. They didnt deserve to get hit from it but cmon sayin Lil Jon is better is just takin the piss.

DMX seems to have a very short fuse but if i was him i would of been equally angry coz of all the shit hes gone through to get where he is and then you get some guy sayin a dude who screams over records is better than you. Though i wouldnt of socked him.

sAfE.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol, doesn't DMX just scream over records as well?

Cwik

ill o.g.
In Zürich yesterday

He was in my city yesterday...and he should really stop smoking crack.
It was supposed to start am 9 p.m., the dickhead did'nt show up till 1 a.m.
and then was such an ass and played a misserable 1/2 hour. When he decided
he had, had enough the crowd started boo-ing, (shit man Switzerland is fucking expensive,
people paid up to $50 to see that crackhead) he came back on stage and started yelling around telling everyone to fuck off! What the fuck???!?!!??

And the support he brought along is one of wackest I have ever heard!

Bullshit!

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
They deserved it . . . Who says "I want to meet this artist but then I'm going to tell him someone else is better than him" . . . Thats disrespect right in your face.

X is crazy though and everyone knows that so thast what they get for saying that . . . Dude knew what he was doing he wanted to blatanly diss X. He wanted to go tell him that Lil John is better than him so he could piss him off, cause no real fan would do that.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cwik said:
He was in my city yesterday...and he should really stop smoking crack.
It was supposed to start am 9 p.m., the dickhead did'nt show up till 1 a.m.
and then was such an ass and played a misserable 1/2 hour. When he decided
he had, had enough the crowd started boo-ing, (shit man Switzerland is fucking expensive,
people paid up to $50 to see that crackhead) he came back on stage and started yelling around telling everyone to fuck off! What the fuck???!?!!??

And the support he brought along is one of wackest I have ever heard!

Bullshit!

if hes such a crackhead why u go see him in the first place man?

T

The Bastard

no offense but id like to punch two germans myself, just cuz i never have before, and theres a first time for everything ,lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
no offense but id like to punch two germans myself, just cuz i never have before, and theres a first time for everything ,lol

lol take it back 60 years and id do more than smack em.

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hell yeah

H&R said:
They deserved it . . . Who says "I want to meet this artist but then I'm going to tell him someone else is better than him" . . . Thats disrespect right in your face.

X is crazy though and everyone knows that so thast what they get for saying that . . . Dude knew what he was doing he wanted to blatanly diss X. He wanted to go tell him that Lil John is better than him so he could piss him off, cause no real fan would do that.

I co-sign on that shit,If he really felt lil jon wa better he should've kept it to hiself or not say anything,unless of course X said sumthin like "who do you think iz better than me",which iz extremely odd for an artist to ask his/her fans.

But Damn!did he have to wyle out like that?I'd just spit in his face or dissed him n left.

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lil john is alright, but definitely not better than DMX rapping. DMX has the fire lyrics....lil john just screams alot.

X is straight hood...you don't approach no one like that as if they bruce willis or something. Folks just gotta learn who they run up on now-a-days.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ok.... so you guys think its ok for this dude to start crackin heads cause dude said lil john was better?

wow

"mutherfucker you aint entitled to an opinion unless its in my favor"

ok....to anyone who thinks that dmx handled that shit right, well..... maybe you will think different when you meet up with an artist that you have slammed on these message boards and he stomps you out cold. maybe little john will meet up with one of you and smack you in the head with his pimp cup..... YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH, motherfucker.

lets be real; x has some issues, that shit was uncalled for.

if they assaulted him, fine. if he had no other choice, cool... but for real, just cause somebody felt another artist more and told him that..... eh.... somebody tells me that, i'd tell 'em like this...

"that's nice, but you just paid 50 bucks to see me, so when you go home and listen to your illegaly downloaded mp3 of that dude, make sure you take a look at that $50 ticket stub with MY name on it."

after that..... if dudes kept harassing.... i'd tell em to leave me the fuck alone unless he wants a lugz logo tattooed on his head...

members online