DMX punched two Germans

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
ok.... so you guys think its ok for this dude to start crackin heads cause dude said lil john was better?

wow

"mutherfucker you aint entitled to an opinion unless its in my favor"

ok....to anyone who thinks that dmx handled that shit right, well..... maybe you will think different when you meet up with an artist that you have slammed on these message boards and he stomps you out cold. maybe little john will meet up with one of you and smack you in the head with his pimp cup..... YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH, motherfucker.

lets be real; x has some issues, that shit was uncalled for.

if they assaulted him, fine. if he had no other choice, cool... but for real, just cause somebody felt another artist more and told him that..... eh.... somebody tells me that, i'd tell 'em like this...

"that's nice, but you just paid 50 bucks to see me, so when you go home and listen to your illegaly downloaded mp3 of that dude, make sure you take a look at that $50 ticket stub with MY name on it."

after that..... if dudes kept harassing.... i'd tell em to leave me the fuck alone unless he wants a lugz logo tattooed on his head...
why would we aproach an artist that weve slammed?, the funny thing about this is that this retard went up to dmx in a bthroom of all places,which already shows hes a dickrider, first greeted him then told him sum1 else was better ,lol, and he got slapped lol

Cwik

ill o.g.
why not?

Rhythmikal said:
if hes such a crackhead why u go see him in the first place man?
wanted to see him live and how was I supposed to know he was gonna act like that?
whats it to you anyway? How many concerts have you been to and gone home disappointed?

cwik

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Dmx Probably was about 2 Do a Big Fat Line and Dude Came in and INterupted him with the Bullshit Comment so X Fliped

members online