Damn, I feel for this kid, lol...

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dude got his ass kicked swinging that dumb ass punch. That was a easy fight for the black dude. But he couldnt fight either if you ask me.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, both of them use normal Street fight techniques... Swingin' with the right hand first is one of the worst things to do (if your a right hand fighter)... But, if it's someone uneducated like these two, lol, it can work... I'd perfer to take down then get a mount and go off... CampO know's what I'm talkin about... It's funny because the white kid maybe could have landed a punch if he didn't throw up his left hand before his right... What an idiot! lol..

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
God damn. The bottom line is the white kid had no hands and the black kid was tenacious.

No hands + Tenacious opponent = Ass whoopin

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fight Play by Play

o-a-ksavage said:
God damn. The bottom line is the white kid had no hands and the black kid was tenacious.

No hands + Tenacious opponent = Ass whoopin

Tenacious....LOL...I seen the shaolin technique he was using. It was astounding the way he utilized his right hook and capitalized on the furious kick to the chest. His foot work was on point as well as his upper cut that he graciously delivered while the shirt was pulled over his opponents head. Overall it was a Tenacious beat down delivered with aggressive force that resulted in the knock down and the absolute ass whipping....signing off Howard Cossell

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
CampO know's what I'm talkin about... It's funny because the white kid maybe could have landed a punch if he didn't throw up his left hand before his right... What an idiot! lol..[/QUOTE said:
haha Ya both of em Couldint Fight for shit best thing 2 do when some Ones wildin out like that is to Clinch and try Take em down and Mount em .

Or Shit that guy was so wild he could of thrown some Straight Punches and just back off as he is chargin in like a Crazed Bull .

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^ classic material right there

well here is my analysis

the white kid didnt get beat down as bad as it looks. there werent many direct shots to the face- no hits to the nose, the chin, etc. his forhead may ne lumped up, and the top of his head was probably lumped up...

but dudes hand had to be messed up afterwards.

me, i dont dig the frantic swinging... whats the point of throwing 50 punches, and only REALLY landing 6 or 7 good ones? i'll pass

he had a wide open first punch and hit the white kid right above the right eye. he could have ko'd him right there with a STRAIGHT one to the chin. i cant stand watching these wide/wild swinging cats... but i digress

whitey caught one, but from what i saw the black kid cant really box his damn self. he just happened to get at a kid who couldnt put em up worse then himself..

on a side note, ive had a similar situation- this big gorilla dude had me pinned to the ground- i was sitting up, he was holding my shoulders down with one hand, no less... he let off on the top of my head... didnt faze me at all, after i wrestled my way free it was head up from there, the only injury i caught were some sratches on my neck and my left elbow was swol... he went to drop me spine-buster style, so i gave him a solid right hook on my way down... and caught the whole fall on that elbow.

i was just fine, i highly doubt this kid was hurting much... now those kicks to the could have done some damage, but i'd bet, 10-1 odds the punches were pretty harmless.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
the white dude's initial swing was one of the most pathetic attempts i have ever seen.

the black dude kicked the shit out of him 100%, but he did have a major height advantage. the other guy also had his hood come over his head which aint much help.

dont fight in baggy fuckin hoodies!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
damn,,,that was one of the sorriest fights man,,on both ends too,,lol. yeah, that crazy swingin is pointless,,,it tires you out, and you have no strength in the punch,,,,,ya really gotta put ya weight behind a punch to make it effective enuff. I feel ya Ex-one,,,never, ever, throw ya fightin hand first! It's better for right handers to cross and or, jab with the left so when ya come down with the over/straight hand right,,,it's "night-night time" or broken jaw and or face. Ummm,,,this is what I've heard,,,i've never fought a day in my life,,,,,,,

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
about the left hand first idea, i dont know if i could pull that off. i mean i could do it but it would probably land soft coz it aint easy to coordinate with your weaker hand.

id always go in with my right, but i suppose it depends what kind of person u are - tactical, all out madman etc...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Exactly, because you do what your insticnt tells you... I've swung off with my right plenty of times but If i do I'm not gunna put up my left hand first like that kid... He put up his hand as if to grab dude and then that warned him so he backed up, when dude swung he moved out the way (because he telegraphed with that left) and punched him right in his shit... It's all about how you use it.. If you do, don't throw a wild ass haymaker when there's a 50 50 chance you'll land it.. Hard jabs work because they confuse your opponent.. They ain't gunna expect a jab and after that jab your probably gunna have a good idea on where to throw your right hand or power hand... But really, Im not the stand up type... Take advantage of them and get them on the ground...

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
poor kid i hope he hits the gym and then goes back to kick his ass but yea that was a sorry fight i think i could take both of them at the same time what!!!!!!