eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey is that the video of Kimbo Slice? LOL that's nuts. There's another video out there of him getting his ass beat by this big white guy.

T

The Bastard

1st: the white kids first swing wasnt that bad , the black kid just threw his aim off cuz he pushed him back. looks like he was goin for the overhand right to try to finish it quick. unfortunatly for him, his arms were too short to box wit gods.
2nd: u dont fight in a hoody
3rd: u need to get amped be4 a fight,that white kid looked scared as shit and prolly regreted callin the black dood a pussy 2 seconds after he said it
last but not least: the white doods boys are bitches, you dont watch your boys get fucked up like that. its all for one,always

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Hey is that the video of Kimbo Slice? LOL that's nuts. There's another video out there of him getting his ass beat by this big white guy.

Yeah, I saw that one... That was a way better fight by the way too... That big white guy (sean Gannon, MMA fighter) put it to his ass.. He kept tryin to get up and the big white guy would lay him back out again, lol...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Yeah, homie knows Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, or atleast used what he saw on t.v... I read about this vid on this martial arts forum... You see how well he gets on top of him (the mount) and how dude keeps tellin him go for the armbar... Dude's a dick though, he totally took advantage of an innocent kidd... But look at o'boy's face when it's over... DAMN!!!! All lumped up..

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.