Couch TrAx- There's some Hoes (at Home Depot)

Man, that was a journey! Felt like I had been abducted into some giant alien mothership with only my trusty garden 'HOE' for protection.

Creative to say the least, nice one!

@2.48 they kicked me and my Hoe out, left stranded in the Australian outback next to an old man playing with his didgeridoo....

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
Man, that was a journey! Felt like I had been abducted into some giant alien mothership with only my trusty garden 'HOE' for protection.

Creative to say the least, nice one!

@2.48 they kicked me and my Hoe out, left stranded in the Australian outback next to an old man playing with his didgeridoo....
great story you layed out lmao
its definitely supposed to tell a story with tension changes . Denzel Curry would kill it.

A good ol beat about gardening tools

Even if I don't like some bits, what I admire most is that the effort you put in is easily audible. I Love that. I think you'll get great results in the battles if you join.

The vibe you went for isn't my typa thing, so I'd rather not to give u too much shit. thing is if you're producing a genre that I'm not a fan of then even if you're as good as your greatest idols in that genre I'll still not understand. but yea I like the vibe, I love the variety you put in, and a more aggressive and B-level version of tyler the creator would rip this apart. also the mix is more decent than most of the stuff I hear here. keep at it.