CONFESSIONS OF A HIP HOP HEAD 2013

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
I've never heard Supreme Clientele, Stankonia or any Mobb Deep Album. I'm not proud of it.

After using FL Studio for 6 years, I only found out last year that the knob on the mixer channels is for stereo separation(i.e. making the track mono). I thought is was for panning. Don't judge.

ill o.g.
More confessions

Originally I only liked Meth and Gza of Wu Tang. Now I only like Ghost and Rae

Other than a couple of songs, I never really got into DMX. And speaking of DMX...

I used to think DMX and Ja Rule were the same person. (I was on lock at the time yall.)

I can't listen to Busta Rhymes anymore.

I liked Canibus' 2nd cd. (I think i'm alone on that one)

I hate as an artist that I can predict the subject matter and most of the lyrics to most rap songs on the radio before I here them. (no other genre)

the prevalent sound of rap today sounds like Houston hiphop 20 years ago.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
More confessions

Originally I only liked Meth and Gza of Wu Tang. Now I only like Ghost and Rae

Other than a couple of songs, I never really got into DMX. And speaking of DMX...

I used to think DMX and Ja Rule were the same person. (I was on lock at the time yall.)

I can't listen to Busta Rhymes anymore.

I liked Canibus' 2nd cd. (I think i'm alone on that one)

I hate as an artist that I can predict the subject matter and most of the lyrics to most rap songs on the radio before I here them. (no other genre)

the prevalent sound of rap today sounds like Houston hiphop 20 years ago.

yeah. i used to fiend to hear some new busta...now...not so much. all delivery and no substance

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
WTF

Risk

Lake City Productions
I once smashed a guys head in with a MPC2500 he was in critical condition for about 2 months...

Jk.. Didn't really have one, so eh? lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I never liked Run Dmc except for that christmas song.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I always hated Bumpy Knuckles.
Outkast sucked after Aquemini. Sucked.
After using Cakewalk for 2 years, I finally realized I could zoom in using the sliders on the lower right side, instead of the menu.
I haven't been to a hip hop concert since 1998! Before that, it was all the time.
I like electronic music (dance, uptempo, whatever you want to call it).

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thats crazy, i dont see how anyone could not love freddy foxxx back in the day!!! interesting how we can have such similar likes yet such distinguishing dislikes.

Thats crazy, i dont see how anyone could not love freddy foxxx back in the day!!! interesting how we can have such similar likes yet such distinguishing dislikes.
Thats what I thought when I saw fade say that, Freddy Foxx was dope IMO, but hey I never liked Pac or Jay Z, or late Biggie for that matter, I went off Redman for a bit too, just cos at one stage I got really sick of hearing him(overexposure).
Once he wasnt on the radio every 5 mins I grew to like him again.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thats what I thought when I saw fade say that, Freddy Foxx was dope IMO, but hey I never liked Pac or Jay Z, or late Biggie for that matter, I went off Redman for a bit too, just cos at one stage I got really sick of hearing him(overexposure).
Once he wasnt on the radio every 5 mins I grew to like him again.
Im right there with you on all of that.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I don't know, Freddie Foxx always seemed like a douche.
He's one of the few thuggish rappers that actually sounded like he wasnt bullshittin.

ill o.g.
I always hated Bumpy Knuckles.
Outkast sucked after Aquemini. Sucked.
After using Cakewalk for 2 years, I finally realized I could zoom in using the sliders on the lower right side, instead of the menu.
I haven't been to a hip hop concert since 1998! Before that, it was all the time.
I like electronic music (dance, uptempo, whatever you want to call it).

You use Cakewalk bro??? Whoa!!! TMI.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
A friend of mine met Bumpy Knuckles after a concert, and he was a really nice guy apparently.