Computer Crashed?

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
geek squad didnt help me for shit though. They almost fucked me over so be careful and use common sense. They wanted to charge me (i forget the cost per how many gigs of info) but it was insanely retarded. I have about 45gigs of music on my computer an it would have been expensive as fuck to get it backed up plus it would have been all on dvd's.
Dont remember details so dont hold me to that.

Ask about what is wrong though, cuz if your harddrive is ok then dont get it backed up by them. Get a new system or whatever needs to be done repaired, just make sure that your harddrive is ok and working. If its NOT, then see if you can slave it to another computer and still read your files.

C

Chubb-E

it sounds like the power supply went out or one of ur fans were fucked up or hd fuckin up.... simple (hurry up and back up ur files)

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
my ibook did that i think it was the fan it would come on then stop
this over heating cause the screen to lock up and when i turn it off i can hear it power up but screen did not power up

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Chubb-E said:
it sounds like the power supply went out or one of ur fans were fucked up or hd fuckin up.... simple (hurry up and back up ur files)

ha that crazy. hurry up and back yo shit up. 5 months later. lol

members online