Circuit City closing down...

T

The Arkitekt

Shoplifting got old, risk is too great for a 5 dollar item. I steal dishwashers, tools, things of that sort. If you find those big ass spools of wire at construction sites... those are the jackpots. The copper goes for like 2 something a pound at the boneyards and recycling centers

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Shoplifting got old, risk is too great for a 5 dollar item. I steal dishwashers, tools, things of that sort. If you find those big ass spools of wire at construction sites... those are the jackpots. The copper goes for like 2 something a pound at the boneyards and recycling centers
thats what crackheads do yo. lol! hit up construction sites and shit...besides construction cats is hip to that scheme down here...they lock all that stuff up at the end of shift.

T

The Arkitekt

Crackheads shoplift more than they do that. If you go to Long Island, theres a lot of spots where they dont lock shit up at all, its great, whole bunch of free shit haha

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
Best Buy, for me, has always been the best place to get my elctronics from. Back in the day, like 10 or 11 years ago I use to work for Circuit City and there prices were always higher than Best Buy. If it wasn't for my employee discount then, I wouldn't have never shopped there...lol

members online