Check this Beat yoo.

Very wild beat. :D There are a lot of things going on. Sounds like something that could be used in some cyberpunk theme game or movie. Interesting drums (maybe a little bit too loud as you mentioned), interesting choice of sounds and although the beat itself is quite crazy and chaotic the structure of it the arrangement you did is good in my opinion. The only thing I would improve is when those, let's call it, "real" drum pattern comes in at around 0:24 is that I would make it less abrupt. Because you know, I was listening to it and I was like: "Alright, nice intro, detuned melody and great hihat. Okey, now some drums come in" and suddenly BOOM! that main drum pattern appeared and it was quite a blow for my eardrums. :confusedphones: And that means something if I say that something is too abrupt or too loud. :LOL:

MichaelsLife

Created for a purpose
Battle Points: 5
I like this one. Not sure if it's made for a vocal artist to use though. If so, I would say the outro is the best part cause it leaves room for the artist. The mix is off in terms of the drums because sometimes it sounds like it's just a drum sample and other times it sounds like there are supporting elements that are louder than the sample. Other than that it's a solid track!

Phenri

Master Beater
This would make for an excellent boss battle theme for a video game. I would recommend fiddling a bit with individual volumes, but this beat was overall quite pleasing to listen to.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
This would make for an excellent boss battle theme for a video game. I would recommend fiddling a bit with individual volumes, but this beat was overall quite pleasing to listen to.
Thank you
I like this one. Not sure if it's made for a vocal artist to use though. If so, I would say the outro is the best part cause it leaves room for the artist. The mix is off in terms of the drums because sometimes it sounds like it's just a drum sample and other times it sounds like there are supporting elements that are louder than the sample. Other than that it's a solid track!
Damn yeah the drums are layered and all i know not very mixed anyway
Yes, it does have something. But I think that's a bit too much on it and to wild to rap about. I think here, less is more.
Yes in music it is.. I might overdone it a bit but thank you for your reaction