Cell phone died, pissed off, what do you have?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've been checking the HTC phones for a while now, so after lots of research, I ordered the HTC Legend! It has everything that I need, I'm happy with the purchase, hopefully it will be here soon. :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Can you give a breakdown of what Average Usage means?

AT&T as of last year had 97% of it's smartphone users using less than 2GB of data per month, which is why they enacted that plan with that cap (I worked for AT&T at the time they made the change).

I'm sure the percentage is already higher than that at this point.

I use between 750MB and 1GB per month in data usage.

So yeah.... My phone is not used that often...

My last month's usage - 460 total minutes - 942 text messages - 792,509kb data usage...

I wouldn't call that a lot of usage per day, and my battery life is shit.

I'm not even using 4G during this time, due to his lack of connectivity in my home/area. At work it's very sporadic, but using 4G destroys my battery life even more, so I don't use it, unless it's connected to my computer at work.

Read all the customer reviews just for the Evo....battery life is one of the main gripes.

as with most android devices.

Impressive! Does android have spare batteries? Or is it one n ya done?

Kyocera launched a device called the Echo..and it came with a 2nd battery....a great selling point, however the phone sucks huge balls...even with a 1GHZ processor...it was still a very sluggish phone...and they're gone, already....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
AT&T as of last year had 97% of it's smartphone users using less than 2GB of data per month, which is why they enacted that plan with that cap (I worked for AT&T at the time they made the change).

I'm sure the percentage is already higher than that at this point.

I use between 750MB and 1GB per month in data usage.

So yeah.... My phone is not used that often...

My last month's usage - 460 total minutes - 942 text messages - 792,509kb data usage...

I wouldn't call that a lot of usage per day, and my battery life is shit.

I'm not even using 4G during this time, due to his lack of connectivity in my home/area. At work it's very sporadic, but using 4G destroys my battery life even more, so I don't use it, unless it's connected to my computer at work.

Read all the customer reviews just for the Evo....battery life is one of the main gripes.

as with most android devices.

Ah Ok, good info.

Sidenote 940 txts in a month Jeeeeeez thats 30 txts a day sheesh lol

Kyocera launched a device called the Echo..and it came with a 2nd battery....a great selling point, however the phone sucks huge balls...even with a 1GHZ processor...it was still a very sluggish phone...and they're gone, already....

So, most droids dont have spare battery options? thats one of my Iphone gripes (besides apple sucking lol!)