CD You Most Ashamed Of Owning

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Any ya'll got a CD (not that you use for sampling but that you copped to just listen to as an album) that you just dislike or is just so ass that you ashamed to just even own it?

Personally....I have what I think is Lil Romeo's debut CD.....I think that was my very lowest point...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn, i got a few even thought i don't own THAT much records.
sisqo and mya's album. i got them for some singles i think.

and a backstreet boys album.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i am ashamed of having a my chemical romance cd, i like listening to them but my friends would flog me for listenting to rock except linkin park

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Lets see Kelly Clarkson,N'sync, Justin Timberlake.....actually i run into alotta cats with Justified,but any ways i aint ashamed of them....i did get a little heat for them though

T

The Bastard

THE NEW Teairra Mari , I CAN JUST NEVER GET INTO RNB, I DONT MIND A RAP SONG WITH AN RNB HOOK, I JUST CANT GET INTO THE WHOLE FEMALE RNB SONGS SHIT,

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
my worst piece is a Vinyl single from M.C. Miker "G" & Deejay Sven - Holliday Rap. He he, that's teh highpoint of civilization lol.

ANother thing though that I've seen you cats do alot is wite LMAO and IMAO.. what does that mean man?
Just a sidernote:D

Peace

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 150

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
THE NEW Teairra Mari , I CAN JUST NEVER GET INTO RNB, I DONT MIND A RAP SONG WITH AN RNB HOOK, I JUST CANT GET INTO THE WHOLE FEMALE RNB SONGS SHIT,
I bought that shyt.....That shyt is wack and i say that as a fan of R&B...I hate when 18yr old girls try to act hard and shyt.....How many times can u say "nigga" in a fuckin R&B song....matter fact i dont even consider it r&b

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
andreas said:
my worst piece is a Vinyl single from M.C. Miker "G" & Deejay Sven - Holliday Rap. He he, that's teh highpoint of civilization lol.

ANother thing though that I've seen you cats do alot is wite LMAO and IMAO.. what does that mean man?

Peace

some stupid ol dutch recording, you should seen the video lol! Miker G is distantly related to my family though, never met him though.

I gotta say, real by kc n jojo I think, got it twice to impress the ladies but I prefer stuff like lsg or even mr smitt over that kinda crap.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Chingy 'Jackpot' - urghh. Some nice BEATS though, if they were givin to another emcee they could of become very nice tracks.

Irv Gotti Presents The Inc (or some stupid name like that), combination of wack pop shit and dudes thinkin they Don Corleone.

iv never bought no N Sync or Britney Spears or anythin like that, so i aint done too bad lol.

sAfE.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I'm not of ashame of any of my CDs but if were going to name names then....

MC Brains - Brain Storming... >>> Now WHT!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
andreas said:

LMAO=Laughing my ass off
IMO (never seen IMAO) = In my opinion

My most embarrassing CD is probably some Foxy Brown album that I got used when I was like 10. It's hella funny to me how many Nsyncs and stuff there are. You guys get mad props for admitting it tho.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Seoul P said:
Don't remember the title of the album but it was from the Backstreet Boys. My mom bought me that when I was about 8 or 9 and man, I would rock to that thing hard by jumping up and down on my bed and going crazy. For some reason, the songs on it got me pumped. :headbang2

Don't forget that we also knew the lyrics too. And if the song just so happen to be playing on the radio or tv, we pretend not to know it, but we really do know it.

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
I've got about 14 No Limit cd's that are just plain horrible!(with the exception of Ghetto Dope). Looking back at what I could've been and should've been buying at that time I now feel like a dumb ass.