CD You Most Ashamed Of Owning

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I have the soundtrack to the movie version of "Street Fighter" some where. At the time i want to get snoops doggystyle cd and my moms was cool but then the clerk couldent keep her mouth shut and told my mom she shouldnt get this for me. i wanted something to try out my new cd player i had got so i grab this.

Track Listings
1. Street Fighter - Ice Cube
2. Come Widdit - Ahmad/Ras Kass/Saafir
3. One On One - NAS
4. Pandemonium - The Pharcyde
5. Street Soldier - Paris
6. Something Kinda Funky - Rally Ral
7. It's A Street Fight - The B.U.M.S.
8. Life As.... - LL Cool J
9. Do You Have What It Takes? - Craig Mack
10. Straight To My Feet - Hammer/Deion Sanders
11. Rumbo N Da Jungo - Public Enemy (Chuck D)/The Wreck League
12. Rap Commando - Anotha Level
13. Worth Fighting For - Angelique Kidjo
14. Something There - Chage & Aska

I also owned a shaq cd, dont ask.

Shaq Disel

1. Intro
2. (I Know I Got) Skillz
3. I'm Outstanding
4. Where Ya At?
5. I Hate 2 Brag
6. Let Me In, Let Me In
7. Shoot Pass Slam
8. Boom!
9. Are You A Roughneck?
10. Giggin' On 'e
11. What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock)
12. Game Over

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Guess it's a CD I bought for the samples it had... its a classical music/ambiance like... dont get me wrong, it's not the music I'm ashamed of... but the cover has two gay guys cuddling and petting...

One day, I invited some MC at my crib and I let that cd on couch...

I had to make them listen to the tracks I did with it to justify myself... (and I threw that cover in the garbage too)

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, I got N Sync and Justin as well, but I'm not ashamed of it as I am over the Backstreet Boys CD.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Freakwncy said:
I'm not of ashame of any of my CDs but if were going to name names then....

MC Brains - Brain Storming... >>> Now WHT!

I had that too..... Ohh Lala was the singel i think, the worst i got is guirilla black, i have no clue iy i bought that its horrible!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Rhythmikal said:
Irv Gotti Presents The Inc (or some stupid name like that), combination of wack pop shit and dudes thinkin they Don Corleone.

I have that too although i wouldn't call it the most shameful CD in my collection its def one of the worst ! I played it once on the way back from buying it and never again ! shit is horrible !

P

Protege

x-squizet said:
i am ashamed of having a my chemical romance cd, i like listening to them but my friends would flog me for listenting to rock except linkin park

fuck that... listen to what u like... i like my chemical romance too... i think they are one of the best bands of my generation next to coldplay... dont let ur friends make fun of you for what u listen to.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
first off,, im not ashamed of anything i like.... and yup that chemical romance disc is dope... "im not okay" is the jam... check the used if you like that steeze... the bravery is ill too... damn near like listening to the cure all over again.

anyhow for me...

i just got some elton john, billy joel, madonna, and phil collins... i like everything i grew up hearing so that includes hair metal bands, led zep, marvin/mayfield/cook, electric funk, funk, etc...

and lately i have had that smashing pumpkins "bullet with butterfly wings" on repeat.

members online