Breathe!!!!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
yea man this is a prefect example of how a hot beat is universal

My boys in MIami called me and told me that they are rockin the hell out of this down there. This is easly pos one of the hardest beats in the past 5 years. Im feeling this shit. FAB came with it too.......
Im gonna cop the album, I hope dude dosent let me down with some B.S

class....

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn man you only heard it today?

I heard that one in the summer everyday driving to class and its still a hot song
def a nice song to come back with for a new album

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yo thats the first time i heard, i aint heard no1 play it over here, the beat is dope tho ! Just blazes stuff is always tight tho !
Thats probably the best track i've heard from fabolous in a while tho, his last album woz bbllllaaaaa average at best !

ill o.g.
groucho_marx said:
damn man you only heard it today?

I heard that one in the summer everyday driving to class and its still a hot song
def a nice song to come back with for a new album

word.

That was playin on the radio like 3-4 months ago. That is hot though, i got that instrumental looped an shit, I got mad people rhymin over it.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo the beat is sick and I acutly heard it last week but did'nt know who it was rapping, then when I saw the video and it was fabolous I was like werd fab riped it on dis, and Just Blaze is sick with this beat, I got to defintly cop this album.

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea that beat is crazy and fab came correct on it. Just ripped that Supertramp sample apart.
i remade it wit the sample when i was bored, cause i was curious to know how he chopped it and it was good practice. Blaze definately gets more respect for that joint. even tho hes already been crazy on the beats.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nice.

only, i am not impressed...... anyone who has heard "whats yuor life like part 2" by beanie sigel or freeways album... "all my life" "life", etc... just is and has been killin it in a big way for a while, and i am just not impressed by this because its what i come to expect from just.

i love it... by only beef is the snare sounds like $*** to me..... oh well, the rest is dope.

i think this was a smart move by fab, cause people know him for the pop type tracks for lead singles....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
But who I would like to here on dis beat also is cassidy i know he would come wit it right on dis ish.

and i can't belive people down here bumpin dis more than, screw and swishahouse.

members online